• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who is the best man?

Who is the best man? -

• Smiffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CS J

• True Blue

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 12 2006,12:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 12 2006,12:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 12 2006,12:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 12 2006,11:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 12 2006,11:11)]fao jonny stokes:

let's put it this way.. vote for me and i will hunt you down and sort you out...
i do not want your vote, i don't even want to talk to you..
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]but I haven't heard CSJ's pitch yet, and it wouldn't be fair for me to make a decision before he has compteted for my affections.  
wink.gif
That's decided, then. One vote for CSJ it is.  
smile.gif
knew it would work..

ps: i hate you
Kisses  
love.gif

ps. I voted for Smiffy  
laugh.gif
SMIFFY IN ORIENT SHOCKER:
news has reached us here at SZ today, that full-time poster smiffy has had a relationship with Orient's top boy JS... this comes as a shock, although there were rumours that for his' son's birthday, the main present was a pair of orient slippers..

more to follow
"Top boy"?
laugh.gif
Marvellous work.

I did get the boy some slippers for lad, as it goes, but they were a size too small to fit in all twelve toes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 12 2006,13:04)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

let's put it this way.. vote for me and i will hunt you down and sort you out...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]but I haven't heard CSJ's pitch yet, and it wouldn't be fair for me to make a decision before he has compteted for my affections.  
wink.gif
smile.gif
knew it would work..

Kisses  
love.gif

ps. I voted for Smiffy  
laugh.gif
news has reached us here at SZ today, that full-time poster smiffy has had a relationship with Orient's top boy JS... this comes as a shock, although there were rumours that for his' son's birthday, the main present was a pair of orient slippers..

more to follow
"Top boy"?  
laugh.gif
 Marvellous work.

I did get the boy some slippers for lad, as it goes, but they were a size too small to fit in all twelve toes.
so that's why you got rid of them eh..

you know what JS, i would love us to meet you in the FA cup, unlikely due to us being in the third round.. i really wanna meet you for a beer, perhaps after work in east london if not at football?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 12 2006,13:08)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

[b said:
wink.gif
smile.gif
knew it would work..

Kisses  
love.gif

ps. I voted for Smiffy  
laugh.gif

more to follow
"Top boy"?  
laugh.gif
 Marvellous work.

you know what JS, i would love us to meet you in the FA cup, unlikely due to us being in the third round.. i really wanna meet you for a beer, perhaps after work in east london if not at football?
Would that pint of beer be ending up in my face along with most of the glass, perchance?
upside.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

[b said:
wink.gif
smile.gif
knew it would work..

Kisses  
love.gif

ps. I voted for Smiffy  
laugh.gif

more to follow
"Top boy"?  
laugh.gif
 Marvellous work.

Stop flirting and just get a room.

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

[b said:
wink.gif
smile.gif
knew it would work..

Kisses  
love.gif

ps. I voted for Smiffy  
laugh.gif

more to follow
"Top boy"?  
laugh.gif
 Marvellous work.

I do hope you aren't taking the **** out of my 1 year old son Mr Stokes...

Wasn't really any need for that was there.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 12 2006,13:12)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

[b said:
wink.gif
smile.gif
knew it would work..

Kisses  
love.gif

ps. I voted for Smiffy  
laugh.gif

more to follow
"Top boy"?  
laugh.gif
 Marvellous work.

Would that pint of beer be ending up in my face along with most of the glass, perchance?  
upside.gif
let me put it this way... it would go how you wanted it to

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ Sep. 12 2006,13:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 12 2006,13:08)]you know what JS.. i really wanna meet you for a beer, perhaps after work in east london if not at football?
Why? Do you have trouble meeting men in your local area?
more like the bloke in the pram..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 12 2006,13:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ Sep. 12 2006,13:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 12 2006,13:08)]you know what JS.. i really wanna meet you for a beer, perhaps after work in east london if not at football?
Why? Do you have trouble meeting men in your local area?
more like the bloke in the pram..
Good one!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know who all of you are and I voted for Lee cos.. well.. he's the only one I actually like!!!

And by the way boys how bored are all of you to set up a poll about yourselves and then be the main posters!!! Oh dear oh dear!!!
rock.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs P @ Sep. 12 2006,23:56)]I know who all of you are and I voted for Lee cos.. well.. he's the only one I actually like!!!

And by the way boys how bored are all of you to set up a poll about yourselves and then be the main posters!!! Oh dear oh dear!!!
rock.gif
tounge.gif
You don't know me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 13 2006,09:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs P @ Sep. 12 2006,23:56)]I know who all of you are and I voted for Lee cos.. well.. he's the only one I actually like!!!

rock.gif
tounge.gif
You don't know me!
I know who you are!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs P @ Sep. 13 2006,11:11)]
[b said:
[b said:

rock.gif
tounge.gif
You don't know me!
I know who you are!!
Yeah but do I know you?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs P @ Sep. 13 2006,11:11)]
[b said:
[b said:

rock.gif
tounge.gif
You don't know me!
I know who you are!!
and you don't know me..
rock.gif

I know you both!!! Smiffy - you can confirm this?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs P @ Sep. 13 2006,13:06)]I know you both!!! Smiffy - you can confirm this?!
so this now has me thinking to who Mrs P might be..

I can confirm you of course know me, and indeed CSJ, not too sure about TrueBlue, although you cant miss him at the back of the East!!.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Sep. 13 2006,13:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 13 2006,13:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs P @ Sep. 13 2006,13:06)]I know you both!!! Smiffy - you can confirm this?!
so this now has me thinking to who Mrs P might be..
Possibly a lady connected to Elmo ?
That's it Ken, blow her cover why don't you!..

Spoil Sport!

glare.gif

Back