• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who wont be here in February?

Who will leave?

• Total voters

Mighty Shrimper

Manager
With alot of speculation and theories on players leaving I'm wondering, will some of the players be gone by the end of the January transfer window?

We now have quite a big squad and alot of strikers who are bound to get fed up with sitting on the bench.

Who do you think if any, will be gone by February?

None of the above will leave... except maybe on loan.

After seeing him tonight, I hope we don't have to lose Kerrea Gilbert in January!

Unfortunately JCR at this level will show greatness, some CCC team if not Barnsley will be monitoring his progress and may feel that he might give them the push they need.

Gilbert will have gone back to Arsenal (although hopefully we can extend the loan)
JCR might go if someone offers silly money or he refuses to sign a new contract.

JCR cant go !! I think he is instrumental to alot of our attacks because of his pace and trickery!

Nostradamus in one of his more obscure quatrains predicted that:

Wilson on loan to Dagenham and Redbridge
Francis to Plymouth
JCR to Colchester!!!
Paynter to Port Vale
Ademeno on loan to Aldershot
Gilbert back to Arsenal, and then on loan to QPR

Last edited:
Che, Harrold and Paynter I think will all leave.

Harrold will do to Barnet, Paynter to some grim Northern industrial town and Che will go to one of the Milan clubs I expect.

Maher will finally get his big move to Man U
Harrold will score 40 goals by december and move to Liverpool.

Back