• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who would you most like stuff next season

hexagon_sun

Manager
I accept that we're likely to struggle next season but with football being the wonderful game that it is, we're bound to get at least a few great results. If you could have a hand in the outcome of 3 matches, who would you choose to stuff? For me, to get results against Birmingham (at their place), Ipswich (just to pi$$ off the Col U fans who secretly support them) and Wolves would be very pleasing
biggrin.gif

QPR would be sweet. I actually have a bit of a soft spot for the Rs, but there's loads of QPR fans in Uxbridge and the surrounding area, so an away win against them would be especially good
smile.gif

Definatley Birmingham.

Although wouldn't mind beating Palace. I work with a few crippled paralysis supporters and they've always larged it about being a Preemiership side...hope they bottle it in the play offs.

Seconded - Birmingham

Wish nothing more than to give a good stuffing to a club that bled us dry of our crop of talented players

Anyone care to list them all??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ May 02 2006,13:14)]I accept that we're likely to struggle next season but with football being the wonderful game that it is, we're bound to get at least a few great results. If you could have a hand in the outcome of 3 matches, who would you choose to stuff? For me, to get results against Birmingham (at their place), Ipswich (just to pi$$ off the Col U fans who secretly support them) and Wolves would be very pleasing
biggrin.gif
Ignorance is bliss eh?

As a whole, Col U fans hate Ipswich more than they hate you!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Norwichsufc @ May 02 2006,13:17)]Norwich at Carrow road would be fantastic.
biggrin.gif
My brother's a Norwich fan and after being on several away days with him I've got to really like Norwich. Obviously if we need the points though...

Birmingham for obvious reasons.

Leeds, because I don't think we have ever played them in the league.

And about 15 other wins to keep us in the division next season.
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tr0ublegum @ May 02 2006,13:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ May 02 2006,13:14)]I accept that we're likely to struggle next season but with football being the wonderful game that it is, we're bound to get at least a few great results. If you could have a hand in the outcome of 3 matches, who would you choose to stuff? For me, to get results against Birmingham (at their place), Ipswich (just to pi$$ off the Col U fans who secretly support them) and Wolves would be very pleasing
biggrin.gif
Ignorance is bliss eh?

As a whole, Col U fans hate Ipswich more than they hate you!!
Even better - you'd have to begrudgingly admire us in that case.

Birmingham
Col******r (if they somehow get autos this weekend coz they won't win the playoffs)
Norwich/Ipswich/Sunderland/QPR/Leeds/Palace - undecided on which one of these six so i will take wins against them all!

So torn between Leicester as my brother supports em, Palace as loads of their fans where I live and Birmingham as have a historic hate for the place.

Would have said Brighton but sadly they have been relagated beyond site never to return I hope.
laugh.gif

Coventry..... for obvious reasons.

Can't wait to visit the Ricoh!. Going to an away game by bus - how cool is that?

Birmingham
Leeds
Wolves
Ipswich
Palarse
Luton
Southampton
QPR

Infact all of them!

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ May 02 2006,13:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Norwichsufc @ May 02 2006,13:17)]Norwich at Carrow road would be fantastic.  
biggrin.gif
My brother's a Norwich fan and after being on several away days with him I've got to really like Norwich. Obviously if we need the points though...
i must admit that norwich is starting to become my second team, always look out for their results. seen them play a good few time too. worthy out!

would be nice to beat southampton at st.marys tho.
biggrin.gif

Used to go to university in Stoke, so would like to beat them, and have mates who follow QPR, Wednesday, Derby and Southampton, so bragging rights would be welcome.

Also, norwich and ipswich to annoy the people on Anglia News and Anglia Soccer night.

Oh sod it, everyone! We're bound to beat a couple of them!

Back