• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I remember being a bit gutted when Francky Moussa left in the summer. Only really his departure and Simon Francis's bothered me.

However I think the form and general ability of Ryan Hall now he seems to have settled in has been a breath of fresh air and is probably the reason why were flying as high as we are.

Given the opportunity to have Francky back in place of Hall would you take him or not. Forget Halls pending court case - purely on what the offer the side.

Im going Hall. Love his pace, great crosser and just makes things happen more than Moussa for me.

In actual fact, if we were to continue with this quasi-451/433 system, then Moussa in Grant's position would've been a joy to behold.

It depends entirely on what you're looking for, to be honest. As a left-winger, I think Hall probably edges it because he's quick and has a consistent delivery from wide positions. Moussa, on the other hand, was far better when he was played in his natural position and ran the show against Walsall toward the end of last season when played in that position. Moussa's also the better all-round footballer, IMO.

In actual fact, if we were to continue with this quasi-451/433 system, then Moussa in Grant's position would've been a joy to behold.

It depends entirely on what you're looking for, to be honest. As a left-winger, I think Hall probably edges it because he's quick and has a consistent delivery from wide positions. Moussa, on the other hand, was far better when he was played in his natural position and ran the show against Walsall toward the end of last season when played in that position. Moussa's also the better all-round footballer, IMO.

Absolutely - if you are looking for a left winger then it's Hall - of you want a Central Midfielder then it's Moussa : I have voted for Hall as we have **** all else in that position and are reasonably covered in the middle

I will be shot down here, but i never saw what all the fuss was about with regards to Moussa. Shows how little i know but he never excited me.

Impossible to call mate. On the left wing, Hall.

I alwasy wanted Moussa in the middle, so would want them both in the side

Both!

Whilst they both played on the left (although capable of also playing on the right) they had different roles: Hall's a winger, whereas Moussa is a midfielder. They'd actually balance each other out quite well in a 4-4-2 with Hall pushing on and Moussa tucking in. Better still have Hall on the left and the measured passing of Moussa in the centre feeding him.

V tough one. While i really like Hall and think he is a match winner we have never seen Moussa at this level so i cant decide to be honest

I will be shot down here, but i never saw what all the fuss was about with regards to Moussa. Shows how little i know but he never excited me.

Unsurprisingly to some, I never saw it neither. I've gone for Hall, much more enthusiastic and more of a team player, Moussa was always a bit too selfish/short sighted for my liking.

Hard choice, Ryan Hall is quality he can only keep improving. Gets goals, gets assists, great runner great passer.
I wouldn't get rid of Hall for Moussa to come in, but I did love Moussa thought he was a great player still so young too. I'd love Hall left wing and Moussa centre mid next to him.

How can you compare two players with completely different styles of play? I voted Moussa simply because I feel he was a better all-round player and was generally involved all game. Hall tends to drift in and out of games a little.

Moussa is a Championship player and Hall is L2.....Whilst Hall can roast a few at this level, could he do it in the CH?

How can you compare two players with completely different styles of play? I voted Moussa simply because I feel he was a better all-round player and was generally involved all game. Hall tends to drift in and out of games a little.

Moussa is a Championship player and Hall is L2.....Whilst Hall can roast a few at this level, could he do it in the CH?
Moussa is not a Championship player otherwise he'd be making Leicester's 1st team regularly. He's a good L1 player which I think Hall could be too.

Moussa is not a Championship player otherwise he'd be making Leicester's 1st team regularly. He's a good L1 player which I think Hall could be too.

you really don't like him do you ?

fair enough but the best young footballer of the Tilson era ..... can't really forget the goal at Col U -

mind you if wanted to watcha bog standard not terribly good L1 midfielder going no-where then theres always Alan MacCormWHACK -

you really don't like him do you ?

fair enough but the best young footballer of the Tilson era ..... can't really forget the goal at Col U -

mind you if wanted to watcha bog standard not terribly good L1 midfielder going no-where then theres always Alan MacCormWHACK -
I don't dislike him, just never got what made him so special to all the bright boys on here. Always looked too cool/disinterested/non plussed and was definitely selfish on the ball. Plus he came to us from West Ham of course.

Back