• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whose Job would you want.

Whose Job would you want. -

• 1/ McScriven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/ Chris Phillips

• 3/ Brian Dear

• 4/ Brian Wheeler

• 5/ Terry Baker/ Physio

• 6/ Dave Jobson

• Total voters
Whilst pondering on my lovely job, and it is I wondered which job Zoners would like most.

Mcscriven~ hobbnobbing with the oi polloi and rubbing shoulders with all the backroom staff? wage £26k ?

Chris Phillips~ Goes every game, home and away and writes for teh Echo as a stepping stone perhaps to other jobs~ wage 25K ?

Brian Dear ~ Spends all day dodging the aroma of beer and people asking about why there are no chips for sale? wage £30 k

Brian Wheeler~ Spends all day dodging work and checking the latest West Ham Scores wage 30k

Terry Baker~ Physio spends a lot of time rubbing Ralgex etc into our players legs etc. wage 25 K

Dave Jobson~ Security manager~ organizes fisticuffs with whoever wants it. wage~ part time £ 100 per match.

-Observations on these jobs or comments encouraged.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Feb. 21 2005,14:40)]Whilst pondering on my lovely job, and it is I wondered which job Zoners would like most.

Mcscriven~ hobbnobbing with the oi polloi and rubbing shoulders with all the backroom staff?  wage £26k ?

Chris Phillips~ Goes every game, home and away and writes for teh Echo as a stepping stone perhaps to other jobs~ wage 25K ?

Brian Dear ~ Spends all day dodging the aroma of beer and people asking about why there are no chips for sale? wage £30 k

Brian Wheeler~ Spends all day dodging work and checking the latest West Ham Scores wage 30k

Terry Baker~ Physio spends a lot of time rubbing Ralgex etc into our players legs etc. wage 25 K

Dave Jobson~ Security manager~ organizes fisticuffs with whoever wants it. wage~ part time  £ 100 per match.

-Observations on these jobs or comments encouraged.
smile.gif
I really doubt that is what most of them are on, especially local hack Phillips.

rock.gif

Whoever thinks Chris is on 25K is having a Giraffe!

Take 13k away and you might be closer!

It's a labour of love!

Or the going rate for the best read fanzine writer round here!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 21 2005,15:05)]Whoever thinks Chris is on 25K is having a Giraffe!

It's a labour of love!

A Friend, or B Friend? It's like Disclosure with Michael Douglas.

biggrin.gif

Better than the that other guy who used to do it! He used to copy Shrimperzone too you know!

He might have copied it - but at least he didn't write it word for word!

I can't believe bernie friend's new job isn't on the list!

They are all poxy job's more than likely paying poxy money so i would rather stay with what i am doing now.

For me it would be Dear old Brian Dear.Being a food and bev manager this would be perfect for me.I could bar any player or manager I/we didn't like and i would sort out the pies and burgers as well,so we would become the best catered club in the league if not the world.
biggrin.gif

Your're spot on Mr Phillips (first time for everything)!

I get paid much more money for not covering Blues and still get to re-write your copy!

Yes, it is truly a great view!

And I love you Chris!

Little do people know that we are sitting with our backs to each other, facing our screens, but still holding hands as we type in these messages to each other

xxx

P.S. Maybe we could get married at Roots Hall?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 21 2005,15:05)]Whoever thinks Chris is on 25K is having a Giraffe!

It's a labour of love!

Why would you want a giraffe?

Imagine how much food they would eat? I'll bet giraffe mix isn't cheap either.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 21 2005,15:19)]Life at the Echo eh?
Obviously there were no lawmower thefts from sheds and school fetes over the weekend.

Back