• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WHY NOT...

Tilly N Brush

First XI
Jon Otsembor from Crewe
David Vaughan from Crewe
Most of QPR squad they have released 11 players,most intresting players are Richard Langley and Marc Bircham
Colin Cameron out of favour at Wolves
Ryan Smith on loan from arsenal and...
Carl Cort from Wolves think i read that he had been released and he can head the ball would get 10 goals a season plus freddys 20 not a bad combination

Have QPR really released Marc Bircham!!?? Wow, he is quality.

He will surely go to another decent Championship side (ie not us yet!)

Langley would be a good signing as I've already said. The others on you list too - but Cameron is going to Coventry and I doubt we could get anywhere near the wages Carl Cort will want.

Yep agree with the comments regarding Bircham. Quality player but well out of our price range..shame! As would be Carl Cort but maybe Leon could have a word. What is encouraging is that Tilly has actually come out and said we need 4 ot 5 new faces. Good to see he realises how small and comparitively weak our squad could be without strengthening.Tilly's growing reputation as a good young manager should ensure we at least get some decent loans.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly N Brush @ May 18 2006,17:11)]£175,000 i think is what i heard about marc bircham
richard langley possibly £75,000 i think
I thought Richard Langley was out of contract at QPR, if so no fee will be involved.

Other players Released this summer

Matt Jansen (Bolton)
Mikkel Bischoff (Man City)
Vincent Pericard (Portsmouth)
Aki Riihilahti (Palace)
Tony Popovic (Palace)
Darren Anderton (Wolves)
Bruce Dyer (Shef Utd)
Richie Partridge (Shef Wed)
Craig Rocastle (Shef Wed)
Colin Cameron (Wolves)
Parhars (Southampton)

The QPR lot
Georges Santos, Richard Langley, Sammy Youssouf, Marcin Kus, Ryan Johnson and Luke Townsend will not be offered new deals by the club.

Stefan Moore, Tommy Doherty, Ian Evatt, Ugo Ukah, Marcus Bignot, Steve Lomas, Matthew Hislop and Marc Bircham have all been placed on the transfer list by the coach.

He might cost a bit but why not try Billy Sharp from scunny?

maybe Tilly could encourage Bergkamp to come out of reitrement like he did the Goat
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Other players Released this summer

Matt Jansen (Bolton)
Mikkel Bischoff (Man City)
Vincent Pericard (Portsmouth)
Aki Riihilahti (Palace)
Tony Popovic (Palace)
Darren Anderton (Wolves)
Bruce Dyer (Shef Utd)
Richie Partridge (Shef Wed)
Craig Rocastle (Shef Wed)
Colin Cameron (Wolves)
Parhars (Southampton)

quote]
Has a rich benefactor gifted the club a few million and no-one told us....Come on lads all these players are big name plyers who are either sicknotes or hazbeans.....

Lets get a bit real with our targets hey.  
laugh.gif

As I believe most contracts are until June, I don't think the definative list will be out yet.
There is nothing on the PFA transfer pages until June either

All the news reports are of Players whose contracts will not be renewed, it doesn't follow that they have expired yet and therefore technically they are not free agents.

Back