• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I like blame, it's good. It's a blame weekend and maybe a blame Monday. If we lose Tuesday evening it could be a blame week. Bring it on.:winking:

We live in a blame and compensation culture 'RHB'.

In fact, I want compensation for watching those highlights, come to think of it!

Agreed, I blame myself actually for caring too much. After nearly 60 years of suffering, why DO I bother? I am a victim, I need compensation and I hope to start getting it from Tuesday onwards. COYBB

We live in a blame and compensation culture 'RHB'.

In fact, I want compensation for watching those highlights, come to think of it!

Agreed, I blame myself actually for caring too much. After nearly 60 years of suffering, why DO I bother? I am a victim, I need compensation and I hope to start getting it from Tuesday onwards. COYBB

social scroungers and victims, the pair of you, absolutely outrageous!!

There is a need for someone in this team to add a motivational voice during the games. Half this lot need a right good bollocking. How dare they give up. How dare they? Always show the men from the boys when youre down to 10 in a northern location and they are near top of the league. White and Timlin, you need to sort your heads out that ..one job to do for that last goal and thats to stop him scoring and youre both no where near him. Jesus...

Third goal is pathetic in the extreme. We totally outnumber them yet they a 2 v 1 to deliver the cross. , and then we leave the guy in the middle unmarked. FA effort, heads have given up . Every goal could/should have been stopped. Every game we give the opposition at least one goal. They don't have to outplay us, we will simply give them goals. It so frustrating.

Had a good look at the third goal and I have to agree, that is nothing short of disgraceful. It's like a non-league FA Cup team who've given it a go, but are 5-0 down and running on empty.

Tell you something. Much as people have lambasted Ferdy of late. He wouldn't put up with that. That's for sure!

Back