• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wiggy's ratings!

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Flavs 6 nothing to do except pick it out of the net
Jupp 5 looked all at sea, like his overlaps but maybe time to bring back Hunt.
Prior 4 Doddery and indesisive
Barratt 6 O.K but seen him better
Gutts 4 player of the year your avin a laugh
Maher 5 injured but no great shakes
Cole 6 couple of crosses but looked knackered again
Gower 6 lively in places but not great
Che 8 leave him here Tilly, didn't miss a thing
Freddy 9 done it all himself, absolute quality and a hat tric
The Goat 4 would have been a 1 but for the goal, absolute passenger and should be used as a sub with 20 mins to play.

Wiggy What about last season?
Fan 2: What about it?
Wiggy They were rubbish. They were f%&king rubbish.
Fan 2: They weren't that bad.
Wiggy They were f%&king rubbish last year. And they were f%&king rubbish the year before. And I don't care if they are top of the League, they'll be f%&king rubbish this year, too. And next year. And the year after that. I'm not joking.
Fan 2: I don't know why you come, Wiggy. Honest I don't.
Wiggy Well, you live in hope, don't you?

With apologies to Fever Pitch
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 18 2006,23:57)]The Goat 4 would have been a 1 but for the goal, absolute passenger and should be used as a sub with 20 mins to play.
Can't comment on the rating, as I wasn't there, but I do agree with the sub comment - especially with Bradbury and Gray waiting in the wings...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C'mon you Blues @ Feb. 19 2006,00:30)]Wiggy What about last season?
Wiggy They were f%&king rubbish last year. And they were f%&king rubbish the year before. And I don't care if they are top of the League, they'll be f%&king rubbish this year, too. And next year. And the year after that. I'm not joking.

tounge.gif
Why is it that whenever Wiggy posts about player performances etc. despite other people agreeing with him/her, s/he always gets moaned at. "Wiggy's negative posts" are always greeted with neggative comments about he/r and its Fcuking boring.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tomasufc 4eva @ Feb. 19 2006,13:38)]Why is it that whenever Wiggy posts about player performances etc. despite other people agreeing with him/her, s/he always gets moaned at. "Wiggy's negative posts" are always greeted with neggative comments about he/r and its Fcuking boring.
One assumes that you've not seen "Fever Pitch" then? I thought this particular moment was a funny observation of football fans in general, not just Wiggy ...

WS
Jávea

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tomasufc 4eva @ Feb. 19 2006,12:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C'mon you Blues @ Feb. 19 2006,00:30)]Wiggy What about last season?

tounge.gif
Why is it that whenever Wiggy posts about player performances etc. despite other people agreeing with him/her, s/he always gets moaned at. "Wiggy's negative posts" are always greeted with neggative comments about he/r and its Fcuking boring.
get used to it fella, I ain't going to give up.
tounge.gif

Instead of the cheap jibes perhaps those of you that took the time and trouble to go to the match, probably not many, care to comment on the following: was the goat non excistent till the tap in, were Jupp and Spinner all at sea, was Gutts a shadow of his former self and do you agree that Freddys work rate has shot up since playing alongside Goater simply because if he didn't work then we would never score again?

my personal ratings :
flavs 6 = nothing to do really

Che= 7=minaly solid but did give the ball away a bit

adam= 6/7 = looked solid enough

prior= 4 looked sacred at times and nearly cost us a couple of goals

Juppy= same as spinner

gower = 7 looked lively did give the ball away at time but did help start th revival

maher = not much did he do wrong but lost posession a couiple of times

cole = 7 good but his fitnes was lacking but did run at their defence

gutts 5= not the best of games lost the ball far to often

petts 6= nothing much done wrong

freddy= 9/10 untouchable

goat 4 = lacked everything apart from the goal i agree with the comment above

lee 6= should of been givemn more time hes now played ten minute spells in matches and looked useful he will start on saturday though

I think a big part of Freddy's recent work rate is the fact that AC of Charlton has been looking at him and has expressed an interest in him ans Freddy has made it clear (from what I have been told) that if he was going to move anywhere it would be Charlton as he loves the club!!!!

Maybe just rumours? Who knows?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 19 2006,13:12)]Instead of the cheap jibes perhaps those of you that took the time and trouble to go to the match, probably not many, care to comment on the following: was the goat non excistent till the tap in, were Jupp and Spinner all at sea, was Gutts a shadow of his former self and do you agree that Freddys work rate has shot up since playing alongside Goater simply because if he didn't work then we would never score again?
See, he/she has trumped us there. I now realise that anyone who didn't go yesterday has no right to express their opinion on here as we are not worthy or indeed 'real' supporters.

Not that I'm bothered anyway, I'm clearing off to post on 'Playgroundzone'!

wow.gif

Back