• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wiggy's ratings,

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Flavs 8 little to do until last 5 mins, two excellent stops, why was he cuddling and shaking hands with everyone, is he off?
Che 8.5 Much better today, good tackling and heading.
Prior 8.5 Solid and classy
Barratt 8 does he ever have a bad game?
Jupp 7 done o.k
Bents 7 plenty of effort, and still getting in good positions.
Petts 6 Buzzing around but still creates little.
Gower 5 shadow of his former self, repeat if he aint creating then Nicolau should replace him.
McCormack 7 looked o.k. but still rather have Kev the crab.
Freddy 9 good effort, creativety and goal for an away game
Gray 8 well taken goals and good nod on for Eastwood!

yes i have it on good authority that flavs is leaving at the end of the season
rock.gif

take it easy
take it easy
better slow down girl
that's the way to go
does your mother know?

Gower 5? I thought this was one of his better performances. He wasn't brilliant but 5 suggests he had a shocker which he didn't.

I thought the midfield played excellently yesterday. Considering when given the chance, the Cheltenham midfield were pinging it about neatly, I'd say it's pretty impressive that they barely made anything happen all game and I credit this to our midfield.

Back