• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wiggy's rating's!

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Collis 6 excellent first half save, have come to the conclusion that we have 2 excellent shot stoppers at the club but Collis is very poor in most other areas. Don't want to drone on but he will never be better than Flavs low down and is inferior kicking, organisation and aerially believe it or not, time for a change
Hammel 6 usual good corners and free kicks, worth his place just on that
Hunt 5 done nothing wrong particularly but can't have his negativity
Barrett 5 lay off took it's toll and unusually poor today
Clarke 7 pick of the defence, now a good reliable defender
Maher 5 crabby and still feel we play better without him
Macca 6 not as industrious as usual but got stuck in at times
Black 6 done ok in places, been off and will get better given the chance
Morgan 5 terrible at striking a ball and is he really any better than Hoops, don't mind him though
MacDonald 7 put through some decent little lay offs and runs around a lot. Not sure he is quite good enough though
Clarke 7 still showed his quality and strength despite missing a couple, need another like him rather than borderline League 1/2 merchants

These are possibly the most positive ratings you have ever given as a whole, this has really suprised me a lot.

Ha Ha Collis 6 you have the number upside down dont you mean 9.
England Englands number one.
Merry Xmas Wiggy hope you sent Collis a card.

These are possibly the most positive ratings you have ever given as a whole, this has really suprised me a lot.

Believe it or not i do actually rate them as i see it, ok Collis might not be totally accurate but hate to see an amateur taking the place of a pro!

Ha Ha Collis 6 you have the number upside down dont you mean 9.
England Englands number one.
Merry Xmas Wiggy hope you sent Collis a card.

I gave him that for a very good early save,the rest of Oldhams attacks, defence and keeper looked all at sea!

Damn you wiggy....

I come on here after a truly crap day, crowned by a grim result from Roots Hall and some dire results from other fixtures, and I REALLY REALLY want to rant at someone, and who better than you* with your hopeless, predictably negative and blinkered opinions, and what do I get? Reason and balance.

I ask you.

Where's that cat got to?

:mad: :( :( :(

*In the absence of TTK, of course.

Damn you wiggy....

I come on here after a truly crap day, crowned by a grim result from Roots Hall and some dire results from other fixtures, and I REALLY REALLY want to rant at someone, and who better than you* with your hopeless, predictably negative and blinkered opinions, and what do I get? Reason and balance.

I ask you.

Where's that cat got to?

:mad: :( :( :(

*In the absence of TTK, of course.

You can't win them all Tom..;) Happy Xmas Mate.

Bloody hell Wiggles

Blimey. I'm ****ed and heading home on C2C after a few too many beers in the Spread but all I can do is agree with sex-on-a-stick Wiggly.

Fair and (largely) accurate views there.

Shame that the usually clinical Leon C couldn't see us through today as, for me, the difference was definitely down to our finishing.

Two excellent opportunities wasted by Leon that would have seen us win the game.

Fair play to Wiggy, can't argue with the ratings, there's the usual dig at Collis, but with admission that he does something right.

Have a great Christmas Wiggy, hope that we have more of this new balanced views in the New Year.

Hope everyone else has a great one as well, and that Uncle Tilly and the boys give us a lovely present of 3 points on Boxing Day!!

Fair play to Wiggy, can't argue with the ratings, there's the usual dig at Collis, but with admission that he does something right.

Have a great Christmas Wiggy, hope that we have more of this new balanced views in the New Year.

Hope everyone else has a great one as well, and that Uncle Tilly and the boys give us a lovely present of 3 points on Boxing Day!!

Cheers, and to yourself and all other posters, can't promise it will last but lets hope the team can get back on track and stuff Stimpson on Wednesday!

Back