• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

Steve Kavanagh went into the Lions Den last year leaving us with no CEO which means, I believe, Ronald must be running the show again.

We were told that Steve ran the football side of the club whilst Ron spent all his time organising the proposed move to FF.

Does that mean that the football club may suffer with regards to the current transfer window and other urgent football matters or does it mean FF is not going to happen as quickly as planned ?

Steve Kavanagh went into the Lions Den last year leaving us with no CEO which means, I believe, Ronald must be running the show again.

We were told that Steve ran the football side of the club whilst Ron spent all his time organising the proposed move to FF.

Does that mean that the football club may suffer with regards to the current transfer window and other urgent football matters or does it mean FF is not going to happen as quickly as planned ?

Ron is the main man and it's his toy.....sadly but it is what it is.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but if Ron's sole job really is moving us to Fossetts Farm then he is truly the least productive person in the history of the universe. Jesus wept. Jack **** achieved in a few decades means he is probably personally responsible for this countries poor productivity figures all on his own!

Ron runs the show. The CEO does what he or she is told. Though am surprised we have not appointed another CEO for administration purposes.

Probably saves us a few quid not having a CEO too, especially as Brown is throwing the cash about more than any previous management team.

I love your sense of humour!! How could FF possibly go any slower? :winking:

This club has run with a lack of money and even a lack of onions. Do you honestly believe the lack of a CEO will make the slightest difference?

Back