• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will we make a signing

tommytwoholes

I think its great that Tilly is waiting to get the right people in. I just feel that if he leaves it to long there will be nobody left and pre-season will have already begun. Hopefully we will sign a couple of players this week to settle us all down. We will need to improve to compete at this level and with what we have at the moment i would have though survival to bottom half of the table is the best we can hope for.

Come on tilly bring in some more class.

I have just been told why we haven't signed anyone yet.

Because of Wiggy's awfully constructive thoughts the past season or so, Tilly emailed her for advice on who to sign and how to improve the squad. Wiggy has yet to reply, probably because Tilly asked a perfectly good question... and we all know how she hates to reply to that kind of stuff.

problem is... Tilly doesn't want to make any moves before hearing back from the Wigmeister herself.

rock.gif

Craig Bellamy: Under contract, wanting to find a new club, likely to move for a six figure sum.

Not proven at this level though.
sad.gif

'Tilly doesn't want to make any moves before hearing back from the Wigmeister herself.'

In that case we can look forward to another season of Constantine!
tounge.gif

Overseas is correct, i have met with Tilly and Brush and advised that Bart should be the no.2 keeper, get rid of Petts and keep Dudders. They agreed that as i had been spot on in the past they would take my advise although bringing anyone new in was proving difficult as "Uncle Ron" was only allowing a wage structure comparable to the staff at Burger King!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ July 05 2005,09:20)]Overseas is correct, i have met with Tilly and Brush and advised that Bart should be the no.2 keeper, get rid of Petts and keep Dudders. They agreed that as i had been spot on in the past they would take my advise although bringing anyone new in was proving difficult as "Uncle Ron" was only allowing a wage structure comparable to the staff at Burger King!
That's a pretty constructive post for you Wiggy.

You even managed to add a little humour in there too!

wow.gif

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ July 05 2005,10:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ July 05 2005,09:20)]Overseas is correct, i have met with Tilly and Brush and advised that Bart should be the no.2 keeper, get rid of Petts and keep Dudders. They agreed that as i had been spot on in the past they would take my advise although bringing anyone new in was proving difficult as "Uncle Ron" was only allowing a wage structure comparable to the staff at Burger King!
That's a pretty constructive post for you Wiggy.

You even managed to add a little humour in there too!

wow.gif

smile.gif
I know... I'm picking myself off the floor with shock as I type.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ July 05 2005,09:39)]
[b said:
That's a pretty constructive post for you Wiggy. You even managed to add a little humour in there too!
I don't think wiggy was being humorous as such. She meant exactly what she said... indeed, that post is a summary of the only things she ever seems to say.

suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 05 2005,10:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ July 05 2005,09:39)]
[b said:
That's a pretty constructive post for you Wiggy.  You even managed to add a little humour in there too!
I don't think wiggy was being humorous as such.  She meant exactly what she said... indeed, that post is a summary of the only things she ever seems to say.

suspect.gif
I think it believes if it keeps saying the same things over and over, eventually they become true...

...bit like Jacques Chirac. Maybe Wiggy is French? It would explain a lot...

wow.gif

Be back in a minute, just gotta go and change me Tampax!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ July 05 2005,12:23)]Be back in a minute, just gotta go and change me Tampax!
I'm so glad I check this board whilst I'm having my lunch...

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ July 05 2005,12:23)]Be back in a minute, just gotta go and change me Tampax!
Blimey - the all new, improved Wiggy!

Any single fellas out there?
She sounds like quite a catch!

Back