• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winding Up Order Wednesday

Apologies if it’s a stupid question but can someone explain why the planning permission is relevant? Would we then be able to get an advance if it’s granted, or use it as some form of security?

Basically yes.

Reactions: GBJ
The Court seems to like ti when some effort is made to pay off a bit, Tends to be the case in other minor civil cases of debt, Maybe Ron can pay off £99,99 per month for the next 6 court hearings?

Surely our season ticket money and Humphrys transfer could clear this now?

Or am I being optimistic

Or am I being optimistic

Optimistic. Humphrys transfer like the vast majority will be paid in relatively small instalments. The season ticket money has probably already gone on other bills that will have been mounting up since March - the club has had next to no income for months.

storm in a teacup ....

GBP 493k peanuts .. i.e. the price of one of the better flats in Roots Hall or FF

Or am I being optimistic
I worry that the Humphrys and ST money has already been used in this part payment, with the rest of it used to cover other costs.

If this is the case, I struggle to see how Ron can come up with 500k in 42 days without any income. Hopefully you’re right and the Humphrys and ST money, or at least some of it, is still available.

If we get wound up and go into administration, I assume that means Ron's gone? Wonder if that's the best path forwards these days, and hope we can somehow have a club after that.

There's no administration if we're wound up. We'll be liquidated.

Reactions: GBJ
Back