• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Winger impresses Southend United boss Phil Brown

More classic Phil ...

"The returning Brown, who waited until after the Grand National to conduct his post match interview on Saturday, will be hoping to help Southend gather pace in the final furlong."

Good man - keep the journos waiting ..

Impressed with Taylor and Walsh. Trying to encourage/motivate?

Play him! See if hes any good! The current ones arent!! Cant be any worse

Steve , I haven’t commented much recently on your posts and that’s because I disagree with most of them.
That’s fine , we are all allowed our own opinion and who’s to say who is right or wrong.
But Play him ! See if he’s any good ! The current ones aren’t! Has to rank as a low point in your ramblings for me and believe me that’s a tough award to get in my eyes.
We are fighting for our survival , our very existence , and you want the manager to use one of our final five vital games to see if someone is ‘any good’ ????
Jesus man , get a bloody grip will you !!!

p.s. Does your comment ‘the current ones aren’t’ refer to Ricky Holmes who I thought you had declared as the Messiah ?
I don’t recall the bible mentioning Jesus stopping along the road for a break as he was ‘blowing out of his arse’ !

Wello if they have played that intra club game and it was played seriously then im sure it will have helped PB on his team selection for this saturday .Also if it has been played did it finish 0-0. and go to penalties to decide who won the oranges.

Wello if they have played that intra club game and it was played seriously then im sure it will have helped PB on his team selection for this saturday .Also if it has been played did it finish 0-0. and go to penalties to decide who won the oranges.

Half of them are probably now injured If Macca was playing.

Walsh's omissions from most squads has been baffling, why did MM bother signing him? (he used him for a total of 45 minutes in League Two)

Walsh's omissions from most squads has been baffling, why did MM bother signing him? (he used him for a total of 45 minutes in League Two)
We usually sign at least one player a season for development rather than straight for the first team, and winger is the one area of the pitch where we haven't been struggling for bodies.

Back