• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Women drinking pints?

Women drinking pints? - Where do you stand.

• I have no issues with this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are right Dave - Its just not on.

• I really have no opinion

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I have just got back home from a late night sunday drinking in Brighton.I was out with a few of the lads and a one of the lads girfriends and her mates.

Being the gentleman/sleazy git that I am I offered to get all four of the girls a drink. Three of the wanted a vodka and somethng but one of the girls who my single mate is obsessed by asked for a pint of ale !!!!!!!!!!!!

We had probably 8 drinks all night and she had ale everytime. Personally a sip of ale makes me feel unwell but 8 pints - come on.

My mate is now thinking of asking her out and see's no issues with a woman drinking 8 pints of ale. Personally I think its pretty unattractive.

What are your thoughts on the hot potato.??

DtS
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Aug. 28 2006,12:05)]I have just got back home from a late night sunday drinking in Brighton.I was out with a few of the lads and a one of the lads girfriends and her mates.

Being the gentleman/sleazy git that I am I offered to get all four of the girls a drink. Three of the wanted a vodka and somethng but one of the girls who my single mate is obsessed by asked for a pint of ale !!!!!!!!!!!!

We had probably 8 drinks all night and she had ale everytime. Personally a sip of ale makes me feel unwell but 8 pints - come on.

My mate is now thinking of asking her out and see's no issues with a woman drinking 8 pints of ale. Personally I think its pretty unattractive.

What are your thoughts on the hot potato.??

DtS
suspect.gif
why don't you go and ask her in the toilet..
wink.gif

Its a bit weird but it wouldn't put me off pulling her if she was a looker, providing that 'she' is actually a she

I don't care what they drink or how.
Reading between the lines I think maybe you see her as a threat to your masculinity, a girl quaffing pints while you're there with your gnats **** fosters or even worse, WKD or Smirnoff ice.
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southendstrett @ Aug. 28 2006,13:11)]I don't care what they drink or how.
Reading between the lines I think maybe you see her as a threat to your masculinity, a girl quaffing pints while you're there with your gnats **** fosters or even worse, WKD or Smirnoff ice.
suspect.gif
I think you are very perceptive.......
rock.gif

Any woman that can drink pints at the same rate I can drink JD is IMO a complete no no.....plus, I would imagine drinking 8 pints of ale in a session her guts must be completely rotten and I wouldnt be able to shake the thought of the inevitable happening whilst riding the wild pony:;):

No go!!

Would just turn me off, girls should drink silly drinks, like archers n lemonade, or some such crap. Leave the beer to us
biggrin.gif

Makes them less sexy!

How shallow are we
rock.gif

No worries for me. My first long-term girlfriend was a 5ft 4, slim redhead who could put away five pints of Stella and still have the capacity to pick me out from under the table, sling me across her back and carry me home.

Unless of course, I was drunk and actually shagging Gordon Strachan....

*slumps in the shower crying*

Dave, is your objection girls drinking pints or girls ordering pints when it is your round? I think we should be told.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Aug. 29 2006,11:57)]Dave, is your objection girls drinking pints or girls ordering pints when it is your round? I think we should be told.....
Its really them drinking them....I mean price wise its probably better for the moths in DtS's wallett but I just dont like to see a woman with little dainty maincured hands drinking murky brown ale from a pint glass.....

ghostface.gif

Back