• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Woolwich Murderers Sentenced

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
One whole life term and one for 45 years. Lets hope both serve their sentences hanging by their bollocks for 23 hours aday from meat hooks.

I don't think they will last long in prison personally. I can imagine they will be targeted and end up either being killed or take their own lives.

Either/or I'm pretty happy with this the scumbags don't deserve to spend another moment on our hollowed soil. Send them to a Muslim country where they deal with criminals properly and stone the ****ers to death.

They are hideous excuses for men and I hope they rot in jail and after 40 odd years die in jail.

I don't think they will last long in prison personally. I can imagine they will be targeted and end up either being killed or take their own lives.

Either/or I'm pretty happy with this the scumbags don't deserve to spend another moment on our hollowed soil. Send them to a Muslim country where they deal with criminals properly and stone the ****ers to death.

Why give them what they want? They want to be martyrs for their 'cause' - let them rot in jail.

I would expect most people would think they will find it uncomfortable "inside" BUT the more likely scenario is a wing with other Muslim/terrorist types, Muslim rules, halal food etc and some sort of demented celebrity status amongst other such types inside, And being protected by their Human Rights lawyers at every instance; while hoping to sue the UK for any possible infringement.

Why give them what they want? They want to be martyrs for their 'cause' - let them rot in jail.

Good point, never really thought of it that way.

I would expect most people would think they will find it uncomfortable "inside" BUT the more likely scenario is a wing with other Muslim/terrorist types, Muslim rules, halal food etc and some sort of demented celebrity status amongst other such types inside, And being protected by their Human Rights lawyers at every instance; while hoping to sue the UK for any possible infringement.

They will be a constant drain on our taxes and no doubt will try everything to mess with the system. People in prison these days get life so easy, nice comfy bed, nice hot meals, exercise, cigarettes etc.. This is why so many people reoffend because when they can't get anything on life outside they go back to where they know they will have a good life.

Good point, never really thought of it that way.

They will be a constant drain on our taxes and no doubt will try everything to mess with the system. People in prison these days get life so easy, nice comfy bed, nice hot meals, exercise, cigarettes etc.. This is why so many people reoffend because when they can't get anything on life outside they go back to where they know they will have a good life.

Do you really live in this world or some other weird reality. Ask the vast majority of people who have been in prison if they want to re-book for the same time next year. It will be a very short queue.

Do you really live in this world or some other weird reality. Ask the vast majority of people who have been in prison if they want to re-book for the same time next year. It will be a very short queue.

I do live in this world thanks, I also know a good couple of prison officers and myself have been on a custody course with experienced custody sergeants. They have told me plenty of stories about lots of their inmates who get nicked and have nothing outside so when they are released they repeat offended to go inside again because that life is better for them.

I do live in this world thanks, I also know a good couple of prison officers and myself have been on a custody course with experienced custody sergeants. They have told me plenty of stories about lots of their inmates who get nicked and have nothing outside so when they are released they repeat offended to go inside again because that life is better for them.

They could have been winding you up!

They could have been winding you up!

If you've ever met a custody sergeant then you would know that they lack any sort of sense of humour. Well at least the ones I have met anyway. Prison guards on the other hand are a good laugh but I have also watched a few programmes and they always talk about it.

Yes, I agree with that, people do DO that. There are also plenty of people who feel at home in prison and re-offend for that reason.

I heard earlier that these two pieces of scum wanted to die at the time and place of their choosing, for that very reason I am glad that they didn't get their wish. I also hope that some of the other prisoners where they end up make their lives hell, there is a "code" in prison, and these two have so totally over-stepped the mark that I think it will be inevitable they will be targeted and finish their days earlier than intended.

In any situation there will be people who buck the trend. However, using what is quite obviously a minority and assuming everyone is the same simply isn't fair.

There will always be a small number of people who have so little on the outside that they feel better off inside. These people really need our pity and our help. Can you imagine having such a bad life that you want to be in prison? I hope things never get that bad for any of us...

However, back to the original point. I think these sentences are pretty much spot on, and well done to whoever handed them down.

Some people are institutionalised and have nothing outside of prison, that said it doesn't make it the Butlins holiday camp some make it out to be. They may have TV's and whatever, but they lack freedom, and have you seen the crap thats on TV?

Life in prison is just what they deserve.

Put them in with Sergeant Alexander Blackman.

Why give them what they want?

Because its cheaper for the taxpayer & free's up more prison cells, which we're constantly told are overcrowded?

Public execution is the way forward. Probably put their heads on spikes aswell, with a big neon sign saying "Martydom, don't lose your head over it"

In any situation there will be people who buck the trend. However, using what is quite obviously a minority and assuming everyone is the same simply isn't fair.

There will always be a small number of people who have so little on the outside that they feel better off inside. These people really need our pity and our help. Can you imagine having such a bad life that you want to be in prison? I hope things never get that bad for any of us...

However, back to the original point. I think these sentences are pretty much spot on, and well done to whoever handed them down.

At what point did I say that everyone does this?

Because its cheaper for the taxpayer & free's up more prison cells, which we're constantly told are overcrowded?

Public execution is the way forward. Probably put their heads on spikes aswell, with a big neon sign saying "Martydom, don't lose your head over it"

I thought the point was to ensure they were punished, not save money?

I thought the point was to ensure they were punished, not save money?

Cutting their heads off in public is punishment. Also, you could even sell tickets to the event & make money for the country. Better trademark this idea before one of you scoundrels get on dragons den

Back