• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Darts Championship

Gerwyn Price sticks on some ear protectors .. never seen anything like it!!
He’s 3-1 down and being booed in his QF vs Clemens..

Crowd got to Price, normally thrives on it
MVG I thought was gone 18 months ago, shows what little I know
Would love to see Bullyboy lift it

Gerwyn Price sticks on some ear protectors .. never seen anything like it!!
He’s 3-1 down and being booed in his QF vs Clemens..
Price encourages the crowds by giving it the big pantomime villain every game. Now he's playing victim and I think the ear protectors might have been used as an excuse for his poor performance.

Bullying opposition players, celebrating a leg or even a high score like he's won the WC, gives it all the showmanship but he hates getting anything back.

MVG does the same ridiculous celebrations. For me there's no place for it if your opponent is still in the match.

Price encourages the crowds by giving it the big pantomime villain every game. Now he's playing victim and I think the ear protectors might have been used as an excuse for his poor performance.

Bullying opposition players, celebrating a leg or even a high score like he's won the WC, gives it all the showmanship but he hates getting anything back.

MVG does the same ridiculous celebrations. For me there's no place for it if your opponent is still in the match.
It was all a bit bizarre wasn’t it. MVG is in buoyant mood for sure, think he reckons he’s got it in the bag but some of this year’s results show anything is possible and Dimitri will be a tough opponent. He’s a joy to watch though, the Green Machine, when he’s in this kind of form.

Clement surprised me, especially after first set when he was demolished v GP
Past results count for nothing all on the night, MVG may have a bad night, Clement very cool under pressure so looking forward to tonight
Head says MVG on form but heart want Bullyboy to lift the trophy
Re Price wind up opponents it’s always been in the game Taylor had it to an art, Manley tried it on opponents and Mardle was known to try it
Nothing new just now the crowds are more involved
Hope the game doesn’t lose Price we all love a panto villain

Hope the game doesn’t lose Price we all love a panto villain
I love a panto villain too. But I don't like it when someone who plays the panto villain spits his dummy out the pram like Price did yesterday.

If you're going to play the part, then you'll get what comes with it. He was still mocking the fans when he won a few legs with ear protectors on, but moans post-match that he might never play again... sounds to me like a proper sore loser.

The best leg of darts ever. Hats off Smith for hitting a 9 darter under the greatest pressure

As for the Aussies i wonder how the 3 will go this coming year, also happy to see my good friend Christian Perez qualify, 1st player from the Philippines to qualify ,hopefully more from here will now try out in the future.

No one will ever reach Taylor’s record. Well no one that uses this forum in our life time will. Gerwin was class all tournament and choked in the final. It wasn’t a quality tournament this time round. A lot of the players took the foot off the pedal as they knew there was big money coming in all the master tournaments that have just finished. Sponsors and extra etc. The Bahrain masters has all the players get all kind of gifts and luxuries for just turning up.

Back