• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Worlds First

Due to BT $%&*ing up my line at home I've been without internet access for a week so I've not been able to implement this so far.

Soon as my line is up and running then I will do it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 05 2005,21:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Aug. 05 2005,21:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 05 2005,22:01)]You'll have to wait and see but should be pretty interesting in my opinion.
How much are fans going to have to fork out to see this particular "media development"?

WS

glare.gif
Nothing, it's something we've developed.
Will all the players have web cams mounted on their heads so we can get live streaming video from the player of our choice on match day or watch them chatting up women down Churchills/Talk?

Question Scriv, Have the club put a copyright on this new project.

Will this be a money making project if other clubs want to take it on, or is it not that big a deal?

If it not transfer rumors it's this. Every week have to have something that gets me all excited and then proves to be an anti-climax. Not sure how much more my heart can take!

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Aug. 17 2005,21:18)]James came into the chat room at the weekend and said there would be something happening this week regarding this subject.
so the live cam thingy isn't true?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Aug. 18 2005,01:09)]you know what would be good, is if they could put a webcam in front of one of the tv's in the bar so we could watch games on that.
suspect.gif
Or better still skip the webcam and stream all the games online directly

Set up SUFC TV on Sky. Sure Scriv would host with Stan the Man co-commentating. Live first team, reserve and youth matches. Special interviews with tilly and co. Breaking news. Documentaries like Feed the Goat; The Story. The Rise and rise of Freddy Eastwwod. The where are they now reports and stories. Replays of famous matches in years gone by.

biggrin.gif

Working on it at the moment and it COULD be ready for next week depending on how further testing has gone.

Back