• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Worlds First

Can we have an official 20 questions session to see if we can figure it out early?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 18 2005,20:35)]Working on it at the moment and it COULD be ready for next week depending on how further testing has gone.
Yes. Thanks for being patient everyone. Nice to see most people are behind it. It's always good to launch something completely new.

Stick with us over the next few days...we're doing all we can to get this thing off the ground.

Hoping to launch next week sometime.

The main reason we're keeping it to ourselves at the present time is because it is a world's football first and every club is likely to follow suit. Keeping the lid on it for the next few days will ensure we are the first.

Keep monitoring that official site for more...

www.southendunited.co.uk

It does sound like something amazing is coming, as i asked before scriv, is it something you have copyrighted and if other clubs use it will southend united or you make some money?

Can't wait till next week.

It will be next week now as I did some testing last night and all seemed well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 19 2005,09:28)]It will be next week now as I did some testing last night and all seemed well.
Is it web based mechanism that enables the fans to select the team via a public vote?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Aug. 19 2005,09:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 19 2005,09:28)]It will be next week now as I did some testing last night and all seemed well.
Is it web based mechanism that enables the fans to select the team via a public vote?
Isn't that what kidderminster haririers were going to do? and have the whole sorry saga played out on Sky a few years back?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluearmy @ Aug. 18 2005,23:47)]The main reason we're keeping it to ourselves at the present time is because it is a world's football first and every club is likely to follow suit.
Hmm, that's my theory of an official media tie-up between the club and The Royal Gazette in Bermuda blown out of the water...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Were any animals hurt in the testing of this wonderful invention?
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 19 2005,09:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluearmy @ Aug. 18 2005,23:47)]The main reason we're keeping it to ourselves at the present time is because it is a world's football first and every club is likely to follow suit.
Hmm, that's my theory of an official media tie-up between the club and The Royal Gazette in Bermuda blown out of the water...

tounge.gif
Hey that was my theory in the first place!

Back