• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

There's not really any news there. Of course there are lots of loans in our accounts.

There's not really any news there. Of course there are lots of loans in our accounts.

What 100+ players have turned us down

We went back on a promise to Grant

Paul sturrock may move on

All of the above is news to me

There's so many people that claim to have insider knowledge these days that it's pointless believing any of it until something actually happens.

What 100+ players have turned us down

We went back on a promise to Grant

Paul sturrock may move on

All of the above is news to me

None of that is news.

We've got enough stuff which is actually happening to be worried about let alone rumours. I'm sure hundreds of players have turned us down (although I'd have thought that a huge number of players will turn down lower league sides every year - certainly it's something that Tilly would complain about) and I'm sure that other sides will want Sturrock and with his track record it wouldn't surprise me at all if he leaves. That's life in our position and I'm not going to worry about it.

Last edited:
I didn't bother to read past the bit where the post said I am going to the AGM and I have seen the accounts that are going to be released.

Now either the poster is linking the two events for dramatic effect (AGM in april, next years accounts due to be released before 31/5) or he is illinformed.

Either way I didn't bother carrying on

I'd also quite like to know why, when I went to take a look at training 2 or 3 weeks ago, Tara Brady's dad was taking the session.

Fact is, the Club is an utter shambles from top to bottom and we have been consistently lied to. This Club isn't even treading water with Martin at the helm - it's slipping further and further back and the sooner he ****s off for good, the better. We certainly won't be signing any decent players til he's gone!

I'd also quite like to know why, when I went to take a look at training 2 or 3 weeks ago, Tara Brady's dad was taking the session.

Fact is, the Club is an utter shambles from top to bottom and we have been consistently lied to. This Club isn't even treading water with Martin at the helm - it's slipping further and further back and the sooner he ****s off for good, the better. We certainly won't be signing any decent players til he's gone!

but to be replaced by whom? Think of him as being like a **** blocking the plug hole in a bath. If you just remove him you'll be losing water even quicker, unless you can find a plug to replace him with.

The only bit I heard is fact is Grant leaving in January. It might also explain his patchy form during the second part of the season.

but to be replaced by whom? Think of him as being like a **** blocking the plug hole in a bath. If you just remove him you'll be losing water even quicker, unless you can find a plug to replace him with.

Trouble is mate,he keeps taking his big toe out of the hole when no ones looking,ffs Martini off with ya.

Where's the proof? I could claim to be a shareholder and start making up random numbers and saying stuff that sounds plausible, but it doesn't make it true.

Back