• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Worst start to the day ever?!

Pubey

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...after-first-words-on-air-are-f-s-8582622.html

Brilliant! Anyone rocked up to work and straight away done something stupid?

I once got the lift up to our offices with the Dean of our department (big boss in charge of about 400 of us) and I'd pulled my headphones out of my ipod but for some reason it started playing the gangster rap I was listening to out of the speakers. After about 10 n-bombs, 5 mf-bombs and a couple of s-bombs I managed to hit the stop button.

He looked pretty appalled, and I just ran off as soon as the doors opened.

Picked up my University timetable at the start of my second year with a couple of guys on my course, and instantly bemoaned the fact I'd been stuck in a class with a particular lecturer, who I think I labelled an insufferable ****ehawk, only for him to be stood right behind me. That was ace.

Picked up my University timetable at the start of my second year with a couple of guys on my course, and instantly bemoaned the fact I'd been stuck in a class with a particular lecturer, who I think I labelled an insufferable ****ehawk, only for him to be stood right behind me. That was ace.

There's a regular poster on here who has a very gay looping video signature of Leonardo di Caprio. He also expresses opinions as fact.

Back