• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Wot are you looking forward to this Summer?

What I'll miss about not being over there for summer is -

- Long nights sitting outside a pub somewhere, still light well into the evening.
- Bunking off work to sit outside a pub in Old Leigh on a Friday afternoon.
- Test Match Special on the car radio during the day (I can listen online but it's not the same).
- Watching the planes going overhead on Airshow Day. Not going down to the seafront but just sitting in my back garden and watching them.

Taking the kids for an ice cream at Rossis - then not being able to sit down because all the seats are occupied by tutting pensioners in thick coats nursing a cup of tea for three hours

Mine are as follows

1) Got a son due on WC final day
5) My old pal Benny Boy from works stag weekend in Germany.

Blimey, I know I haven't seen you for a while Dave, but you don't look as though you are pregnant!

Where in 'Ze Fatherland' is the stag do?

Personally, I'm looking forward to being in England for the World Cup, although on a course in Portsmouth for most of it, and then the mrs coming over to stay with me in Germany when she breaks up for school holidays..

World Cup
T20 Cricket with Essex
Roof down in the wifes car
Start of next seasons football
2 weeks in Florida
Muay Thai Boxing camp in Thailand 1 week
Main one is spending time on the beach and anything I do with my wife and kids.

There is too much to list. I love the summer :)

Sexy women in short skirts and hotpants or long flowing see through skirts with a long slit up the side that glisten in the sun

Back