• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you offer Bilel a new deal?

• Yes

Votes: 71 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 44 38.3%

• Total voters

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
Offer Bilel a new contract?

He's back here until the end of the season, so from this you would take both parties have let bygones be bygones. Do you think we would dare offer him a new contract or indeed if it was down to you would you offer him one?

Is he just too good to let go for naff all?

At this stage no. He has from now until the end of the season to prove to the club that he is a changed man and that got off to a bad start.

Would I dare? Is that because he's lethal with a biro as well as bandage scissors?

If it all goes wrong there will be no contract. If it goes well other clubs will sniff around once more and someone will get him for nothing. I don't see his stay extending beyond the play-off final against Northampton, where he will do something so dramatic (don't know what) that the image of Duncan Jupp will disappear from our minds.

Again, he wants out why would he even consider signing one (whether he deserves one or not) ?

I would say yes. Let him play a bit and maybe get us through the worst of our injuries.

Given that hardly any clubs have been beating on the door for his services, it's in his interests to play well to get back in the shop window. I say give him a chance.

Having trouble with your Mohsni threads ?
Too many to keep up with ?
Don't worry , why not consolidate all your Mohsni threads into one easily manageable one 'Mohsni World'.

Mr X from Westcliff said "I was slowly going under with all the Mohsni threads and life seemed bleak , but thanks to Mohsni World I can meet all my Mohsni needs in one easy to manage thread. Thaks Mohsni World , where would I be without you"......

The answer for me is NO but then again I don't know the full story and the current situation so only PS and management can decide.

Well, he thought he was too good for us about 7 months ago, trialled with pretty much half of the football league and no one really seemed to want him.

Maybe this has given him the reality check he needed. He isn't a Prem player, but a player that was very lucky to get the chance he did, but credit too him, one which he took.

Maybe, and just maybe, he realises that he made a massive mistake in refusing to play for us again, and now wants to prove himself more than ever.

Either way, whether he's back for personal and selfish reasons, or money and career reasons, if he performs and shows willingness, then yes, renew it, otherwise we might as well let Barnet take him on for 6 months and see his career fade into non-league.

On a side note, another special mention to Sturrock who I can imagine having to swallow a lot of pride in bringing back Mohsni, whether it was his choice or someone else's. Credit to him, and maybe he can get the best out of Mohsni's behaviour this time.

Back