• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A great gesture from the club. Well done Blues. Pat on the back for the marketing guru behind this. Win win.

great gesture, although the below two sentences which follow each other made me smile

Tickets will be available on the day, subject to availability, but they will be at full price plus a surplus of £2 as charged by Wycombe.

The game against the Chairboys is all-ticket and tickets will not be available to purchase on the day of the game.

So having gone to Roots Hall this morning to purchase tickets for the game, I get home to find that the 2 tickets I have purchased (one for me and one for my 12 year old son) are not sitting together, one is Row D the other Row J. Anyone know if its sit anywhere or as we could have 1,800 supporters whether we will be told to sit in our allocated seats. We went last year but obviously we didn't take 1800 people then so sat where we wanted! Guess I should have checked them before I left the ticket office earlier!! Tried to call them but stuck in a queue!!

So having gone to Roots Hall this morning to purchase tickets for the game, I get home to find that the 2 tickets I have purchased (one for me and one for my 12 year old son) are not sitting together, one is Row D the other Row J. Anyone know if its sit anywhere or as we could have 1,800 supporters whether we will be told to sit in our allocated seats. We went last year but obviously we didn't take 1800 people then so sat where we wanted! Guess I should have checked them before I left the ticket office earlier!! Tried to call them but stuck in a queue!!

So I emailed the ticket office rather than hang on the phone and got a reply back from Levi-Marie as follows

"I am really sorry that you got given tickets that are not together. Unfortunately you will have to bring both of these back to us so we can reissue another 2 out to you which are together, Sorry for the inconvenience"

Errm yes thanks ticket office, just a 40 minute round trip by car to sort out you mistake!! Grrrrr

according to ground guide we can have 2000 seats and another 350 in main stand if required. Cant see us taking 2000 just before Xmas whether its free or not or am i under estimating?

Went last year and could sit anywhere:smile:

Yep always best to check tickets, ours were all next to each other.

Just seen the latest email from the club states 'limited availability on the coaches'. They were only on the 3rd coach when we got our tickets earlier, but I'm not sure how many coaches they will run. So I would suggest anyone wanting the free travel to book up as soon as you can.

Hopefully people will just sit where they want because I've got tickets in row D and I really don't want to sit that far forward.

This will be my 5th visit to wycombe.....have yet to sit in 'my seat' normally sit/stand where you want

I hope you can go where you want but doubt it because they made a point of saying reserved seats, they didn't do that last year. Real bummer if you want to stand and sing like i do! Got row K, so looks like boring sitting for me :'(

I'm sure we sat where we wanted last season. I ended up with SlapheadSteve next to me which sounds ok except I have to sit next to him at every home game :winking:

Yep always best to check tickets, ours were all next to each other.

Just seen the latest email from the club states 'limited availability on the coaches'. They were only on the 3rd coach when we got our tickets earlier, but I'm not sure how many coaches they will run. So I would suggest anyone wanting the free travel to book up as soon as you can.

It is my understanding that although the 3rd coach is almost full, a fourth is going to be provided. Therefore as suggested above book your match tickets and coach seats with the ticket office asap.

It is my understanding that although the 3rd coach is almost full, a fourth is going to be provided. Therefore as suggested above book your match tickets and coach seats with the ticket office asap.

Looks like the free coaches might be full very soon then. Ron was never going to lay on free coaches for 2,000 people was he, but no doubt some people might be upset if they miss out, so yes book up ASAP.

Looks like the free coaches might be full very soon then. Ron was never going to lay on free coaches for 2,000 people was he, but no doubt some people might be upset if they miss out, so yes book up ASAP.

Well, there is always a large percentage of away fans that make their own way. I would say that was more than 50% but I am only guessing. Perhaps Ron had (rightly) set an upper limit as part of the budget of something like 8 coaches? That's 400 people.

Still a good gesture by the club when you can travel and see an away game so cheaply.

just back from ticket office where the last 6 seats went on the phone call before i got served.
four full coaches and i am now on a waiting list.
Yes I could have got there early and wish I had read this thread yesterday but I didn't and to be told that my tickets for the game are non refundable even if I cannot get on the coach was a little annoying.
I feel they should have taken a list of names who then could buy the tickets if a coach is put on.

just back from ticket office where the last 6 seats went on the phone call before i got served.
four full coaches and i am now on a waiting list.
Yes I could have got there early and wish I had read this thread yesterday but I didn't and to be told that my tickets for the game are non refundable even if I cannot get on the coach was a little annoying.
I feel they should have taken a list of names who then could buy the tickets if a coach is put on.

The Trust would have had at least a full coach even before this offer was announced and TZ also had a full coach (or 2 coaches?). So there was only about 150 spaces left to be booked.
As Ron is a bit flush with cash at the moment it would not surprise me if you get lucky and another free coach is added.

Cant see us taking 2,000 maybe nearer 1,200?

Also on a waiting list, only waited 1 min onto the phone so can't imagine we'll be taking 2000 if I got through that quickly!

Back