• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OS states that the remainder of X block is now open for purchase, but nothing showing on the online ticket page as yet.

Rest of X Block is now available online.

So we have about 9,200 home tickets that we could sell and must have sold over 8,250 already.

Rest of X Block is now available online.

So we have about 9,200 home tickets that we could sell and must have sold over 8,250 already.

Been a while since we had 9k home fans at home.

If we had been at the new stadium this season I'm sure we would have averaged about 10k with decent ticketing.

I can only see a couple of tickets in Blocks T, U & V,
If you mean blocks P,Q & R then yes they are in the West Stand but often just get called Family Stand

The West Stand is the West Stand to me. It starts next to the South Stand and finishes just before the North Bank. So I was including all of it in my count.

A quick look online would suggest around 500-600 tickets left in total, mainly South Lower and West X block only. With the odd single or restricted view elsewhere.

Taking into account around 1,000 seats lost in segregation in Y & Z blocks, we should be looking at around 10,000-10,500 attendance.

A quick look online would suggest around 500-600 tickets left in total, mainly South Lower and West X block only. With the odd single or restricted view elsewhere.

Taking into account around 1,000 seats lost in segregation in Y & Z blocks, we should be looking at around 10,000-10,500 attendance.

Will you be leading the charge like 09' when Christophe got the leveller...

There will be quite a bit of segregation which is a shame considering at their place there was hardly any.

There will be banter for sure but is there really the need for over a 1000 empty seats. That's a lot of lost revenue

I would imagine it would be the millwall game.

There were about 8k home fans in a gate of around 10k

Anyome know what's the most home fans we've had in this season?

Probably Millwall on 28th December. There was a 10,099 gate of which 1,745 were Millwall supporters. Which gives a home crowd of 8,354. I can't think of any other home game this season which would have given a home crowd of that number.

It looks like a maximum gate of around 10,500 which we beat last season at home to Luton in front of 10,700

Would it not be possible to open Y block and have Z as the segregation? Obviously catering needs to be taken into consideration eg. With Colchester only having 1,500 that would only fill up too block NB so maybe even sell Z block to home fans and have NA as the segregation?

It looks like a maximum gate of around 10,500 which we beat last season at home to Luton in front of 10,700

I still find it amazing that the ground capacity is given as 12,392. It would be very cosy indeed with that many in the ground these days.

Been a while since we had 9k home fans at home.

If we had been at the new stadium this season I'm sure we would have averaged about 10k with decent ticketing.

I'm with you on that one and the Millwall and Colchester games would have attracted 15,000 at least..... Better facilities eg, people would want to attend more.

Though, I think the ticketing system is pretty good these days.

I still find it amazing that the ground capacity is given as 12,392. It would be very cosy indeed with that many in the ground these days.

I know it's a joke to say RH can hold that many RHB........ We're so restricted at RH these days and every year it becomes more and more apparent.

I know it's a joke to say RH can hold that many RHB........ We're so restricted at RH these days and every year it becomes more and more apparent.

I don't actually believe there are even 12;300 seats at roots hall.

Against Yeovil in league two there were 11,700 and literally not a seat spare.

I don't actually believe there are even 12;300 seats at roots hall.

Against Yeovil in league two there were 11,700 and literally not a seat spare.

That figure must include the ball boys, stewards, catering staff and god knows who else :stunned:

Back