• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Does that figure of 12,3000 include the boxes ect...

If we tried to squeeze that many into Roots Hall it would be fuller than Wembley on a World Cup Final day and Ron would be very happy. At £22 a ticket and knocking off S/T holders (5000?) that would net about £2.5 million, pretty cool.

Does the 12,300 also include the directors box which I assume, probably wrongly, is non revenue generating.

Does the official attendance only register paid attendees or literally bums on seats?

112 tickets sold already in the last section of X block, thats nearly a third of the last of our allocation, not bad going considering it only opened up around 11am this morning, I would imagine they will all be gone by Friday at this rate.

Does the official attendance only register paid attendees or literally bums on seats?
I thought it was actually neither. I 'assumed' it was tickets issued, so this includes free tickets. Pretty sure it's not bums on seats as those of us in x block would not be counted :winking:

I thought it was actually neither. I 'assumed' it was tickets issued, so this includes free tickets. Pretty sure it's not bums on seats as those of us in x block would not be counted :winking:

There are some of us ol' gits in the East who only just about manage to get off our seats.

Tickets Left (inc. restricted view/wheelchair/etc)
------------------------------------------------------
East: 0 (0)
South Upper : 1 (68)
South Lower: 220 (289)
West PQR: 26 (26)
West STUVW: 0 (4)
West X: 194 (194)

Only about half left now in the last batch of the X block.

Yeah looks like quite a few tickets sold today especially in South Lower, where there are not many seats left in some blocks. Not often we see that.

Going to be very close to a home sell out which going by the blocks we have is about 9,200 tickets in all stands.

Yeah looks like quite a few tickets sold today especially in South Lower, where there are not many seats left in some blocks. Not often we see that.

Going to be very close to a home sell out which going by the blocks we have is about 9,200 tickets in all stands.

I nearly had a go at counting up the remaining seats on sale but gave up on counting the South Stand lower. As for the rest of the home seats (South upper & West, all) there were 201 free.

CP tweeted a couple of hours ago, that 9,500 have already been snapped up. So I would imagine it will be more than the 10,099 attendance at Millwall.

Could well be our highest home crowd v Colchester for many years.

The highest recently was 10,552 in the Championship season, it could well be more than that and you have to go back to 1969 for a higher crowd than that v Colchester.

From a local farmer that lives not far from me they have sold 1000 plus tickets .

Colchester and Proud will confirm, but i think they are near the 1500 mark, which is probably more than they have taken combined away all season!

Remaining (all seats including restricted view/wheelchair):

197 - West all blocks
71 - South Upper
237 - South Lower

Hope the south lower fills up nicely, nothing worse than seeing that stand on TV half empty. How many does it actually hold?

Back