• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeovil Fans

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
I noticed some Yeovil fans sitting with the Southend ones on Saturday. Good on them for that.

Just wondered if anyone saw any Swansea fans aswell, given they also "threatened" to join us.

No, but where i was sitting there were some strangely quiet West Hams... who i dont think even flinched when Eastwood scored. Funnily enough they had left before Jupp finished the game.

Dont talk to me about people from Yeovil.

I got stuck with a couple of them in the Prince of Wales pub before the game !!!!

Jokes !!
Private joke !!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nnatt76 @ May 31 2005,11:10)]Dont talk to me about people from Yeovil.

I got stuck with a couple of them in the Prince of Wales pub before the game !!!!

Jokes !!
Private joke !!
ha ha funny oh so funny!
tounge.gif

you have a pm mate!

We drove past a van with some swansea supporters on the way to cardiff!! Also saw a yeovil car drive past on the way back!

We met a Swansea fan in the Yard who'd come down to support us. I think to the neutral L2 fans we were very much the good guys on Saturday.

yeah there were a few swansea shirts down cardiff high street before the game ... but they might have been cardiff ospreys shrits?!?!

There were also a number of ladies of varying ages, dressed in red shirts, hanging out of one of the pubs near the stadium. Thought they were Welsh rugby fans at first, till I spotted the logo on their shirts. Beanz Hen Night - basically there to support the bride to be, I think. And probably each other, quite literally, later in the evening. All sorts in Cardiff at the weekend..........

There were 4 Yeovil fans in their colours on the 18:00 train out of Cardiff. Most of the Southend fans congratulated them on their Championship win.

Back