• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeovil Ticket

jaemartinsagent

Absolutely gutted a mate of mine said he had got me a ticket only to discover that he "forgot to go"

I am desperately seeking a ticket for the home clash this saturday, am willing to pay a good price - don't mug me off though!! - will sit anywhere

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!

Very, very, very long shot, but does anyone have a spare ticket for the East Greens ideally? - a mate of mine is stuck for one.

Please PM me if you have, along with your price, and I'll get back to you.

Cheers.

This is another long shot but PM me if anybody has 2 spare tickets anywhere in the ground together. Thanks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 25 2005,15:47)]or you could apply for a job as a blue belle?
If i didn't have a ticket myself then i probably would!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 25 2005,15:47)]or you could apply for a job as a blue belle?
another great post napper you just get better and better
tounge.gif

On the same theme could anyone who has a spare ticket for any part of the ground please email me on eca02jd@shef.ac.uk.

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

James

You could always get a mortgage on one of the flats behind the south stand and hang precariously out of the window while we thrash the cider drinkers.:D

I wouldn't be surprised if ticket touts are out in force on Saturday. You may have to pay up to twice face value, but if you're desparate ....

(Touts were doing a roaring trade before the 90/91 title decider against Brentford. Not realising it was all ticket I ended up having to pay twice face value.)

Back