• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yooooffff Pulls Week One

The General

The Mouse (*)
Al Riley (2672564) Al is a RH Batsman and LM Bowler. He is an attacking player with worthless leadership skills and worthless experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.

Plays For: General Stars
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 7,651
Wages: £612 p/w

Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: respectable

Think i'll chuck him a bowling and fielding and hope for quick pops! (hopeful!)

Kev

Mac Graham (2673030) shortcut

Mac is a RH Batsman and RM Bowler. He is an attacking player with competent leadership skills and worthless experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.
Plays For: Southend United
Battrick Rating: 3,738
Wages: £434 p/w
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: competent
Fielding: abysmal

Decisions, decisions. I think I'll have a ciggie and make up my mind. My WK is 28 so if I don't start training one soon I'm going to have to hit the TM. I'm still lightweight on batters so I'm pretty certain that'll be my final choice. Might just split the stamina with bowling for a sneaky chance at an all rounder.

So we've all pulled crap so far. This is beautifully set up for a certain somebody to come out with a superstar.

Dick Sedgwick (2673284)
Dick is a RH Batsman and RFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Crabbys Catchers
Battrick Rating: 5,297
Wages: £690 p/w

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: competent Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble
Fielding: worthless

Not great, but not the worst. No spare nets though so will list.

i'll take that, i think...

Josh Hamilton (2674152) shortcut

Josh is a RH Batsman and RH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with respectable leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Pettefershire CCC
Battrick Rating: 5,525
Wages: £1,138 p/w
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless

got to be very nearly prof, will be straight onto 2 bats.

Double Mediocre with Respectable stamina for me, needless to say he's on the list.

Mrs BB needs an all-rounder to train, what do you think is the best split of ITS. She went 11 bowling, and 6 each on stamina, batting, cons and conc and ended up with this. Looking at his wages, he's nowhere near Comp bowling....

Vic Asher (2672820) Vic is a RH Batsman and RH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with worthless leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: DIBS DIPPERS
Battrick Rating: 3,127
Wages: £374 p/w

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: woeful Concentration: woeful
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: feeble
Fielding: abysmal

loz said:
i'll take that, i think...

Josh Hamilton (2674152) shortcut

Josh is a RH Batsman and RH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with respectable leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Pettefershire CCC
Battrick Rating: 5,525
Wages: £1,138 p/w
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre

got to be very nearly prof, will be straight onto 2 bats.
Nice one loz, might need a fielding net as well though, otherwise 2 batting nets will take his batting too far away from his Conc.

Oz Shotton-oza (2676061) Oz is a RH Batsman and LFM Bowler. He is a steady player with proficient leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Napster's XI
Battrick Rating: 1,937
Wages: £477 p/w

Stamina: worthless Wicket Keeping: worthless
Bowling: competent Consistency: feeble

Rubbish!

Mrs BB needs an all-rounder to train, what do you think is the best split of ITS.
Last year I went:

12 bowl, 7 bat, 7 cons, 4 conc, 5 stamina.

And got a double high respectable. It's more down to base skills than allocation.

Here was my Week 1 effort:

Nick Kerr - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,028
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre

hi, as u all know i'm very new to battrick and have tried to read their 'beginners guide' to help me a bit and a lot of you have helped me along as well but please could someone put in easy terms.........

how do i do a youth pull????

hi, as u all know i'm very new to battrick and have tried to read their 'beginners guide' to help me a bit and a lot of you have helped me along as well but please could someone put in easy terms.........

how do i do a youth pull????

Club --> Club Info --> New Academy Player

However as a newbie it probably isn't worthwhile to invest in your youth academy just yet.

cheers mate, but what actually happens if i were to do that... does somebody just turn up in my squad or do i do it like i would 'nets'????

Back