• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You are a cyborg

DTS

The Business
Eradicate from memory 3 players that have annoyed you. This is a Terminator / Sarah Connor type situation - But who will you erase from our memories.

I am going

* Gordon Connelly - Always hated the fat Scots waster
* Nathan Abbey - So lippy for someone so crap
* Pablo Mills - Dirtiest most talentless player ever.

I would also take out that jockey Johny Stokes but thats another post.

You?
blush.gif
Oo.gif

1) John Spencer for his disgusting inciteful celebrations in front of the away end the day QPR thumped us 4-0
2) Frank Lampard senior for being a worthless donkey for SUFC and for producing that self-important little stroker of a son
3) Phil Gridelet for general ineptitude & for still trying to pull birds in Tenerife by claiming to be a pro for SUFC (despite having left at least 5 years before) - ALLEGEGDLY

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ June 23 2006,15:47)]Personally, I'd spend my entire mission erasing the memory of:

A N D Y   H A R R I S
Blasphemey!
mad.gif

For my part:

Ben Abbey
Tony Richards
Dave the Shrimper (ha! I still had a space left!)
wink.gif

Actually, it'd be Roy Keane. What a ****.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 23 2006,15:35)]Chris Ramsey
Michael Husbands
Warren May
biggrin.gif
Met Michael Husbands out once. Arrogant w*nker!!

Tony Richards
Mark Prudhoe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ June 23 2006,16:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ June 23 2006,15:59)]Actually, it'd be Roy Keane. What a ****.
Well at least we can agree on that one!
And we can't agree on Tony Richards as well?!?!?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ June 23 2006,16:15)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ June 23 2006,15:59)]Actually, it'd be Roy Keane. What a ****.
laugh.gif
Oh, alright then!

But seriously... ANDY HARRIS!!!

He almost single-handedly took us down two divisions.
Ah... now I get it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ June 23 2006,16:15)]
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif
I strongly disagree with your Dave the Shrimper one.
laugh.gif

Graeme Jones (crap)
Pony Richards (very crap)
Mark Rawle (****)

Thank goodness for Mr. Eastwood!

Back