• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your namesake.

"Chris Noad (CN) Chris joined the Cockfosters office in 1969 working first on HWR, UKWR ..."

I really need to be informed of these things, or stop drinking and doing stupid stuff like that...

Also I have a photo shop apparently...

I typed my name in and this is what I got

I have never heard of him

cheers Peter x

peters.jpg

Are you Cricko in disguise!!!!

a practicing physician and surgeon in the 18th century
the name of a cemetry!

It isn't until page 8 that I appear as myself!

In the meantime I appear as Mark Robert Warner, a U.S. politician and the holiday people.

We did the search for my wife, but she just appeared as herself right away. Boring.

my dad comes up as the first image when you googleimage his name... i want that!!!!

I am (amongst 2.2m other responses):

* A Christmas Pudding maker
* A Kent batsman
* A website animator
* A research officer at the National Foundation for Educational Research
* An honorary consultant neurologist at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
* A Siemens Research Fellow (Physics) at the University of Manchester
* A type of knot
* Nelson's bo'sun

I feature twice on page 2 of my google.co.uk search, though, so I'm happy with that! Something I wrote on the grauniad travel website is result no. 12, and my profile on the Lord's website is no. 14.

:)

On google.com, it seems that I'm also:

* A health centre in Nashville, Tennessee (I'd love to go there one day - "What's your name, sir? Err, Matthew Walker..." :p )
* A B-movie actor
* An Australian actor
* A New Zealand cricketer
* An English cricketer
* A Canadian actor
* An English actor
* An American astronomer
* An American neuro-surgeon who researches sleep (could be the same guy as in the UK links)
* A Canadian Blues drummer & songwriter

I make page 6 (entries 52 & 54) of google.com...

Last edited:
"Holistic veterinary surgeon Graham Hines describes services and products available"

"It was an impressive 43 years ago that Graham Hines first started his lifelong passion for wine at Lay & Wheeler."

"Due to the resignation of Graham Hines there is a vacancy for a Parish Councillor on Kings Hill. Anyone interested should write to Jill Hodgson, Council Clerk, at the Parish Council Office, Kings Hill Community Hall, Gibson Drive"- so there.

I also appear to be on the comittee of the San Fairy Ann Cycling Club - That sounds scary!

Back