• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your ultimate biscuit barrell?

So hard to choose 3 but in no particular order ....

Abbey Crunch
McVities Plain Digestive
Any Fox's creams

All the above only with tea though, do not like coffee with biscuits at all in any shape or form!

Question:

Do you think you can tell a person's age by their choice in favourite biscuits? :hilarious:

I have not met many of you personally, so perhaps I could have a go... I could get a lot of green and red rep :hilarious:

I'll add in chocolate digestives and shortbread as well. Now we've established this* sports people as biscuits?

Blair Tunnock's Teacake
Harry Crawfords

Brett OREOmerod

Question:

Do you think you can tell a person's age by their choice in favourite biscuits? :hilarious:

I have not met many of you personally, so perhaps I could have a go... I could get a lot of green and red rep :hilarious:

I say go for it :smiles:

Last edited:
I am sorry but you would not find Penguin's in the biscuit isle at the supermarket.

You may find them in the antarctic though!

1: i cant remember the now right now, but they are choc, caramel & wafer. wrapped in a red, gold & white wrapper. pack on 4s.
2: Choc rich tea (tesco own brand, not value, but own brad)
3: Caburys choc finger

1: i cant remember the now right now, but they are choc, caramel & wafer. wrapped in a red, gold & white wrapper. pack on 4s.
tunnocks2.jpg

So hard to limit myself to three but here goes:

Hob Nobs, the ones without chocolate on.
Dark chocolate digestives.
Jammie Dodgers.

Gone for a bit of variance with a plain biscuit, a chocolate biscuit and a jam biscuit rather than overload my biscuit tin with chocolate. Honourable mentions for bourbons, regular digestives, party rings, caramel digestives, Maryland double chocolate chip cookies and the ones with jam and cream inbetween two biscuits.

Just had a quick survey of the thread and this is how the SZ biscuit barrel is shaping up....

1. McVitie's Chocolate (Plain/Milk) Digestives - 14 votes
2. Hobnobs (All Varieties) - 9 Votes
3. Shortbread (All Varieties) - 8 votes

Also 4 votes each for Fox's Crunch Creams, Bourbons, Malted Milk & Jammy Dodgers
and 3 votes each for Gingernuts, Garibaldi, Custard Creams, McVities Caramel Choc Digestives

Gone for a bit of variance with a plain biscuit, a chocolate biscuit and a jam biscuit rather than overload my biscuit tin with chocolate. Honourable mentions for bourbons, regular digestives, party rings, caramel digestives, Maryland double chocolate chip cookies and the ones with jam and cream inbetween two biscuits.

Brilliant call.

M&s blueberry and oat, and their cranberry one. 3rd will be a chocolate hob nob

Back