• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Youth Team Latest

secil-the-shrimp

May be wide of the mark but goin by the rumours from the paper industry's most trusted football pundit James Richardson from The Guadian, apprently in the january transfer window derby will be looking to bolster their league prospects with the signing of big target man Tashan Adeyinka, the southend youth player has suprinsinly been used sparingly in the youth league this year but Billy Davies feels even at his tender age of 16 he can add something new to the derby front line, meanwhile it is also believed southend pacey youth team player Jamie Forshaw is close to completing a free transfer back to Norwich, sources close to norwich believe he will be the player to add both flair and determination to the struggling canaries midfield.

Ricky Duncan has got such a good team at his expense this season, spare a thought for medi abilimba this week who got injured during his trial with liverpool fc, but dont haste as he can go back if he wants too but who would want to leave the mighty shrimpers!!

Forgive my cynicism, but you are saying we are to trust a football journalist who suggests that we have two players in our Youth Team who are all set to salvage something from Derby's short stay in the Premiership, and wake the sleeping giant that is Norwich by galvanising their midfield?

Hmmm....

Does he also suggest that Heather Mills is about to re-invigorate UK athletics, leading from the front as our 4 x 400 metre hurdle team hurtles towards gold in the next Olympic games?

Last edited:
Ricky Duncan has got such a good team at his expense this season, spare a thought for medi abilimba this week who got injured during his trial with liverpool fc, but dont haste as he can go back if he wants too but who would want to leave the mighty shrimpers!!

Excellent, not only has he put a decent team together, he's paying for it too. Top man.

Does he also suggest that Heather Mills is about to re-invigorate UK athletics, leading from the front as our 4 x 400 metre hurdle team hurtles towards gold in the next Olympic games?

I read that in the News of the World so it must be true:rolleyes:

Think you'll find it was Manchester United FC who took him on trail
OS

according to the echo if we beat Barnet on Wednesday we are at home to Derby in the next round so Davies can have a look then, if they play.

Erm, I was quite impressed with Tash when I saw him play for the yoots last season, but he's not even ready for our Stiffs, let alone a Premiership first XI!

:thump:

(*note to self - speak to Rob about getting a youth update!*)

according to the echo if we beat Barnet on Wednesday we are at home to Derby in the next round so Davies can have a look then, if they play.

And, on this occasion, the Echo is correct. To be played by 15th December. I wonder what event of major national interest they can double-book with this time.

the only consolation is the yoof's kick off at 7.30 and the club have had sky sports on in the bar when i've been to these games in the past.

the only consolation is the yoof's kick off at 7.30 and the club have had sky sports on in the bar when i've been to these games in the past.

I think the games on BBC1.................. Cant they kick off early, say 6pm, then we can watch both games, this England game is massive. We need the whole Country behind England. Am i wrong in wanting to watch both games ?

Back