• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Zone Christmas Raffle 2020 and supporting One Love Soup Kitchen Southend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much movement today, perhaps when we win (Cough) on Saturday people will dig deep for this great raffle and worthwhile cause. ?

Brilliant response so far people..Keep them coming please...:Clap::Smile:

Any cash winnings to charity are marked. **

one love new logo - Copy.jpg

Cricko 2 tickets. PAID **
Tangled up in Blue 1 ticket - PAID
UTB 2 Tickets - PAID
Rootshallbloke 2 tickets - PAID **
South Bucks Shrimper 1 ticket - PAID
in the know 1 ticket - PAID **
Harry Bullocks 2 tickets - PAID
The Dirty One 1 ticket - PAID **
Trent Shrimper 1 ticket - PAID **
OBL 2 tickets - PAID
Beaver 2 tickets - PAID
Museshrimper 2 tickets - PAID
SUBBlue 1 ticket - PAID
harveyoe 2 tickets - PAID **
Chalkwell Shrimper 5 tickets - PAID **
getintoem 2 tickets - PAID **
defender05 1 tickets - PAID
stevef1962 2 tickets - PAID 32
Yak 1 ticket - PAID 33 **
Mad Cyril 1 ticket - PAID 34 **
Barling Magna 1 ticket - PAID 35
Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset 1 ticket - PAID 36
united we stand 2 tickets - PAID 38 **
DoDTS 2 tickets - PAID 40 **
The Big Dady 2 tickets - PAID **
Massimo Giovanni 2 tickets PAID 44
Letmein 1 ticket - PAID **
Austin the Shrimper 1 ticket - PAID 46
Floval Flyer 1 ticket - PAID **
BILLERICAY BLUE 5 tickets - PAID 52
crewdto 2 tickets - PAID 54
fbm 2 tickets - PAID 56
Flinty 2 tickets - PAID 58
Andy Thorne £100 to the charity.
Tinks 1 ticket 59
McLaughlinIsMyHero 3 Tickets - PAID
jackj13 1 ticket - PAID 63

Last edited:
Well done all, brilliant first week. Thank you to all that have bought tickets so far, you are all stars. :Clap::Worthy:

Lets see if we can keep it going in week 2...:Smile:

Any cash winnings to charity are marked. **

one love new logo - Copy.jpg

Cricko 2 tickets. PAID **
Tangled up in Blue 1 ticket - PAID
UTB 2 Tickets - PAID
Rootshallbloke 2 tickets - PAID **
South Bucks Shrimper 1 ticket - PAID
in the know 1 ticket - PAID **
Harry Bullocks 2 tickets - PAID
The Dirty One 1 ticket - PAID **
Trent Shrimper 1 ticket - PAID **
OBL 2 tickets - PAID
Beaver 2 tickets - PAID
Museshrimper 2 tickets - PAID
SUBBlue 1 ticket - PAID
harveyoe 2 tickets - PAID **
Chalkwell Shrimper 5 tickets - PAID **
getintoem 2 tickets - PAID **
defender05 1 tickets - PAID
stevef1962 2 tickets - PAID 32
Yak 1 ticket - PAID 33 **
Mad Cyril 1 ticket - PAID 34 **
Barling Magna 1 ticket - PAID 35
Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset 1 ticket - PAID 36
united we stand 2 tickets - PAID 38 **
DoDTS 2 tickets - PAID 40 **
The Big Dady 2 tickets - PAID **
Massimo Giovanni 2 tickets PAID 44
Letmein 1 ticket - PAID **
Austin the Shrimper 1 ticket - PAID 46
Floval Flyer 1 ticket - PAID **
BILLERICAY BLUE 5 tickets - PAID 52
crewdto 2 tickets - PAID 54
fbm 2 tickets - PAID 56
Flinty 2 tickets - PAID 58
Andy Thorne £100 to the charity. PAID
Tinks 1 ticket 59 - PAID
McLaughlinIsMyHero 3 Tickets - PAID
jackj13 1 ticket - PAID 63
Green Wizard 1 ticket - PAID
estherpark 2 tickets - PAID 66 **
Tampa Blue 1 ticket - PAID 67
Micky 3 tickets - PAID 70
Anonymous £50 to the charity. PAID
Bluegoose 1 ticket - PAID 71
Camden Blues 5 tickets - PAID **76

Last edited:
1 ticket PAID
Could Shrimperzone donate any money won to Basildon Project 58.7, Basildon charity for helping homeless and vulnerable people as they need help this year

1 ticket PAID
Could Shrimperzone donate any money won to Basildon Project 58.7, Basildon charity for helping homeless and vulnerable people as they need help this year

Hi, the monies are being donated to "One Love" Southend who need our help more than ever this year with the churches not being able to open as they normally do. There are 100's of very worthwhile causes out there and it would be wonderful to be able to help them all, but it is just not possible. If the council put some back into B&B's over Christmas that includes lots from Basildon as they did last year, as they do not have B&B's there.

Last edited:
Hi, the monies are being donated to "One Love" Southend who need our help more than ever this year with the churches not being able to open as they normally do. There are 100's of very worthwhile causes out there and it would be wonderful to be able to help them all, but it is just not possible. If the council put some back into B&B's over Christmas that includes lots from Basildon as they did last year, as they do not have B&B's there.
I asked because I am involved with Project 58.7 and as I paid £10 for a ticket in aid of One Love Southend I have helped their cause. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if only my winnings are going to help the homeless in another town.

I asked because I am involved with Project 58.7 and as I paid £10 for a ticket in aid of One Love Southend I have helped their cause. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if only my winnings are going to help the homeless in another town.

Thats fine with me. it is up to you what you do with your winnings if you win.

Well this needs a bump after no action since Monday.... :Smile:

Please purchase a ticket , you may win a prize and you will be helping those less fortunate than most.

Well this needs a bump after no action since Monday.... :Smile:

Please purchase a ticket , you may win a prize and you will be helping those less fortunate than most.

Micky has paid £30.00 for 3 tickets. ID 20442463646684871

Morning all. I just had a £50 donation straight to the cause from somebody on here who wishes to remain anonymous.. Thank you so much and to all of you who have bought tickets and donated so far.

It really makes a difference. Keep them coming please... :Clap: :Smile:

Now you have all been paid your exorbinate monthly salaries.?? and before you spend it all on Christmas I thought I would give this thread another bump to see if any others can spare £10. You may win a prize, but if you do not, you will still be helping others.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back