• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Having done quite well personally out of Sean Clohessy's sponsorship over the last couple of years, I wondered if there were any moves afoot to organise any sponsorship this season?

I know it's something Uncle Leo has organised in the past........

You are a well known member of the Trust and are therefore barred from any involvement from this season's shirt sponsorship which is only available to members of SUISA and those who travel with TZ.:thumbsup:

Having done quite well personally out of Sean Clohessy's sponsorship over the last couple of years, I wondered if there were any moves afoot to organise any sponsorship this season?

I know it's something Uncle Leo has organised in the past........

Did it for a few years Kay but wasn't involved last year having stepped away from close involvement with SZ.

Did it for a few years Kay but wasn't involved last year having stepped away from close involvement with SZ.

Had a feeling you still did the fund raising aspect last year James, surprised there's not been anyone else really willing to show their support for a solely Zone sponsored player, or are SZ tying in entirely with TZ on player sponsorship this year?

Had a feeling you still did the fund raising aspect last year James, surprised there's not been anyone else really willing to show their support for a solely Zone sponsored player, or are SZ tying in entirely with TZ on player sponsorship this year?

What a nag.

i think the details on this are in the minutes from the last SZ meeting but they wont be available for six weeks

One for John or Ken to be honest Kay. Although I do remember from my time taking care of the player sponsorships that the club are not shy about chasing up business. The players would barely be off on their summer holidays and the club would already be chasing up money for the next season!

One for John or Ken to be honest Kay. Although I do remember from my time taking care of the player sponsorships that the club are not shy about chasing up business. The players would barely be off on their summer holidays and the club would already be chasing up money for the next season!

Well, as we've not heard anything, then I guess there won't be a ShrimperZone sponsored player...

Well, as we've not heard anything, then I guess there won't be a ShrimperZone sponsored player...

Of course there will, we just haven't heard yet who is available to us.A lot are tied up with corporate companies and we get the cast off's offered when they have sorted it out...last year was easy as we had sponsored Sean before, we had first pick on him.

Can we not just start a thread and do it like it used to be. Each member who wants a chance to win the shirt etc? Pays £10 each for a chance to win the perks that go with sponsoring the player and then once their is enough money SZ'S can decide how many players they can afford to sponsor and if there is any money left over it can go towards the running of the site.

Just an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back