• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He has no regrets because he chose a team he thought would work and it didnt so he went back to the drawing board, like he said in the interview.

that is totally illogical - if you get something wrong then you should regret that decision , if you don't regret it you would do it again

From SUFC facebook = " It was a good free-kick, but I'm not sure it was a free-kick in the first place. Marc Laird won the ball I thought but the ref gave it."

that is totally illogical - if you get something wrong then you should regret that decision , if you don't regret it you would do it again

Depends on your mindset.

When you make a decision you dont know the outcome till after. You can spend your life regretting it or accept it didnt work and make changes, which he did

Our record since the turn of the year has been nothing short of pathetic.

I will say it now. If we come back to win this game I will get a round in east stand bar at half time against morecambe

Sounds like Rochdale are ripping us a new one at the moment.

Oh well, at least we're building for the future. It's not as if we've filled our team up with loanees and over 25s.

4 games in and I have no confidence in Brown whatsoever.

He is only continuing the form we were already in though. Team selection was fine, bar the question of whether Tomlin was actually injured or not.

Cant really judge him until he is is able to make changes to the squad.

Good to see I'm not the only one who doesn't have confidence in Brown.

Willing to give him time though obviously - next season.

Back