• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

if we dont win against bristol rovers its time for him 2 go. ive had enough of him and us not winning allways loosing. their are some good managers about without clubs atm so if we dont get 3 points 2 get us back in playofs next game its time for u 2 go brown bye bye

I despair.....

if we dont win against bristol rovers its time for him 2 go. ive had enough of him and us not winning allways loosing. their are some good managers about without clubs atm so if we dont get 3 points 2 get us back in playofs next game its time for u 2 go brown bye bye

Don't they teach English Language in schools anymore?.:sad:

Don't they teach English Language in schools anymore?.:sad:
They do in primary schools, or did in the one I worked in. Big resurgence in it in the last year or so as they've finally realised too many children are growing up without basic writing skills!

They do in primary schools, or did in the one I worked in. Big resurgence in it in the last year or so as they've finally realised too many children are growing up without basic writing skills!

Perhaps KYLE2001 can call into his old primary school on his way to Big School tomorrow morning and ask if they might be able to arrange some lessons for him.:smile:

A Moment Of Sensibility Please !!!!!!

I am sure our right honourable colleague who posted this 'Thread' did so in the belief that as open minded subscribers to this forum, we might be able to see past his slight grammar issues and take his comments to heart in a rational and impartial manner.

Oh how wrong he was ! :winking:

A Moment Of Sensibility Please !!!!!!

I am sure our right honourable colleague who posted this 'Thread' did so in the belief that as open minded subscribers to this forum, we might be able to see past his slight grammar issues and take his comments to heart in a rational and impartial manner.

Oh how wrong he was ! :winking:

The only people entitled to be called 'right honourable' are members of Parliament................which, if you are right, straight away explains the unique form of English used by the original poster!!

You don't like managers very much do you Kyle? (and I quote) ; "YES !!! STURRock gone finaly clueless idiot out of southend!!"

In future please try to write without the use of text talk, some of us oldies struggle with it.

Th4nk u.

As for the post, we are on a bad run and if we do finish outside of the top 7 his job is very much at risk, but we aren;t always looooooosing, we just aren't winning.

Iz fort wez weert yuzing tects talk''/#?

Don't diss Kyle bruv or u gonna get 2 meet with his backing crew no jokes! U gonna get proba banged init! Now go and put on the tweed slippers and watch "The Big Match replayed" or sip a warm coco blud or just look at the calendar as u got not 2 many years until ur pushing up daisies. :winking:

I would'nt call Sturrock an idiot, as he is a nice man personally, just didn't really have a plan B, like weve missed from a manager for a long time. Brown talks the talk as he's on Talk Sport every week. But got to give this guy least 2 seasons. Sturrock second season fell at final hurdle, bit more passion in this guy, but i'd love to see Chrissy Powell back at Roots Hall where he belongs.

ENOUGH !!!!!!!

This is cyber bullying and we as a group are better than this !

Shame on all of us !

I feel better now !

Therapy session over !

Please don't make me go Monday night !

My shrink says to avoid stressful situations !

:slurp:

I would'nt call Sturrock an idiot, as he is a nice man personally, just didn't really have a plan B, like weve missed from a manager for a long time. Brown talks the talk as he's on Talk Sport every week. But got to give this guy least 2 seasons. Sturrock second season fell at final hurdle, bit more passion in this guy, but i'd love to see Chrissy Powell back at Roots Hall where he belongs.

Brown has no Plan B either

Back