• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Finding another AirBnB booking in Malvern up in the hills with an immense view.

Going to do me for a few quid on taxis back from The Nags Head but quite frankly I can absorb the cost.

Cadet week at Benfleet yacht club.

I now have an eight year old that can sail and a seven year old that can float in a buoyancy aid.

I have now had to become a 'promoter' - they know I'm a Shrimper - in order to get this gig on in Noxville. It's official - I know, I've had to get the tickets sorted - Wreckless Eric is playing in PZ on Sat. Dec. 5th.
> [video=youtube;6RxMGXVhZGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RxMGXVhZGE[/video]

* Football's back.
* The sale of my Mum's house is finally almost at an end.
* In 2 weeks we go on holiday to America. New York, Arizona to see Mrs Drastic's family, then Vegas.

:smile:

On the way to Wall Street this morning, due to gridlock I had to get out of the company car and was walking down Fifth Avenue to find a subway station when I passed what I thought was a Halloween parade, which was disorienting since I was fairly sure this was May. When I stopped on the corner of Sixteenth Street and made a closer inspection it turned out to be something called a “Gay Pride Parade,” which made my stomach turn. Homosexuals proudly marched down Fifth Avenue, pink triangles emblazoned on pastel coloured windbreakers, some even holding hands, most singing “Somewhere” out of key and in unison. I stood in front of Paul Smith and watched with a certain traumatized fascination, my mind reeling with the concept that a human being, a man, could feel pride over sodomizing another man, but when I began to receive fey catcalls from aging, overmuscled beachboys with walruslike mustaches in between the lines “There’s a place for us, Somewhere a place for us,” I sprinted over to Sixth Avenue, decided to be late for the office and took a cab back to my apartment where I put on a new suit (by Cerruti 1881), gave myself a pedicure and tortured to death a small dog I had bought earlier this week in a pet store on Lexington.

Well done, you're Patrick Bateman. :zzzzz:

I find it odd that you repeatedly quote a bisexual New York writer who probably stands for everything that the ultra-NRA supporting Republican Conservatives loathe.

Conflicted Rusty?

Last edited:
image.png

Well done, you're Patrick Bateman. :zzzzz:

I find it odd that you repeatedly quote a bisexual New York writer who probably stands for everything that the ultra-NRA supporting Republican Conservatives loathe.

Conflicted Rusty?

I'm not sure how all that sand got in your vagina Paulie, but just for the sake of clarity, I am quoting a character from the novel, who does share my political views. As for Bret Easton Ellis, you are right to use the disclaimer 'probably' when putting forth your theories on his standing. He does hold some liberal positions, but is more of a libertarian politically, and a forthright critic of the 'gatekeepers of politically correct gayness'. And here's a link to the Guardian, so maybe I am conflicted.

Bret Easton Ellis on 'gatekeepers of politically correct gayness'.

I'm not sure how all that sand got in your vagina Paulie, but just for the sake of clarity, I am quoting a character from the novel, who does share my political views. As for Bret Easton Ellis, you are right to use the disclaimer 'probably' when putting forth your theories on his standing. He does hold some liberal positions, but is more of a libertarian politically, and a forthright critic of the 'gatekeepers of politically correct gayness'. And here's a link to the Guardian, so maybe I am conflicted.

Bret Easton Ellis on 'gatekeepers of politically correct gayness'.

Nice one, I'm glad I woke up the interesting Rusty rather than the one who posts just to wind up us "pinko liberal pantywaists". Playing to the gallery got a bit tedious.

The lady on the C2C who is on her second M&S prawn sandwich and second quarter bottle of cava.

Thats some going in 20 mins.

Downsizing to 34" waist trousers which isn't too bad for someone my height and build.

Still some way of my the 28" waist I had when I was 18 but I was a pipe cleaner man then.

Back