• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

3784297.jpg

who is that??

:hilarious::hilarious:

Quality, I actually said if Barrett scored the goal that took us up I would get him tattoo'd on me, still thinking about doing it anyway!

Now, I'm not getting to hang out with my friend as planned, but I have got two interviews in the next week.

Lovely day on the seafront with the fam. Glorious weather, sandy beach, warm water and kids having fun in their pants. :thumbsup:

Just got back from a stroll along the sea front in the pouring rain. Met a guy having coffee down there who was the crossword compiler for the Daily Telegraph. I can't remember his name but I think it was something like B_ _ ri_ _t_ _...........Badum tish!

A Morgan Freeman lookalike driving a TR6 with the roof down, open neck shirt, Frank Sinatra on the 8 track and puffing away on the biggest, fattest cigar I've ever seen. The word cool was invented for this guy.

The Notting Hill Carnival themed Jerk Chicken wrap I have just had from the canteen of the US bank where I work...

I might listen to a bit of UB40 on YouTube to complete an authentic cultural experience.

I bumped into a very old friend on the train this morning. He asked me if I remember someone from our youth in Southend. I vaguely remembered the name, but nothing else.

Anyway, it turns out his guy as married to my friend's wife's cousin, and they met up over the weekend. It turns out, this guy who is Southend born and bred, and lives in London doesn't support Southend United.

I was about to get on my high horse when I found out that he's anything but a glory hunter because he doesn't support one of the usual suspects. It got even better when I found out he supports Wycombe, and was at Wembley!

Serves him right, the traitorous *******!

Last edited:
Was eating in an expensive seafood place in Whitstable and the waitress came up with a bottle of Bollinger and said this is complements of "some name I can't remember"

Still haven't worked out who they are but cheers for the free champers.

Back