• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

England's November friendly against Spain has been scheduled for the Estadio José Rico Pérez, which is about a 15 minute walk from where I'm living at the moment. Fingers crossed for tickets.

So you're down in Alicante.

Should be able to get tickets easily.
Yep, until the end of January, Barcelona looks like the most likely destination after that but not sure yet.

Don't expect tickets should be too expensive or difficult to get hold of, judging by other Spain games, and will make a difference to some of the tripe that Hercules have dished up since their season started judging by the results.

My children started junior school today. This day seemed a long way away when they were born - ten weeks early and weighing under six pounds combined.

Today they are (mostly!) happy and vibrant and strolled in to their class full of energy and got stuck right in to their school activities. Brilliant.

My children started junior school today. This day seemed a long way away when they were born - ten weeks early and weighing under six pounds combined.

Today they are (mostly!) happy and vibrant and strolled in to their class full of energy and got stuck right in to their school activities. Brilliant.

As parents, we get proud days in life as the cherubs grow up. Treasure this one mate, the homework only gets harder and harder from now on.:smiles:

If it's any consolation chaps, you didn't live in Twickenham for three years and never watch England in the rugby. Or any other match at Twickenham for that matter.

If it's any consolation chaps, you didn't live in Twickenham for three years and never watch England in the rugby. Or any other match at Twickenham for that matter.

No, but me and Mrs lb will be there for the Wales game in a couple of weeks.

:happy::happy:

New hobbies with MK Jnr.

1) Making things out of junk. We made a marvellous spider alien thingymajig this weekend out of some old pie dishes and pipe cleaners.
2) Finding then taking really close up photos of the many, many spiders in my garden.

Who needs an Ipad to entertain a 4yr old?

New hobbies with MK Jnr.

1) Making things out of junk. We made a marvellous spider alien thingymajig this weekend out of some old pie dishes and pipe cleaners.
2) Finding then taking really close up photos of the many, many spiders in my garden.

Who needs an Ipad to entertain a 4yr old?

You have got to be fibbing about your age there MK!!

I think I mentioned earlier on this thread that I have a colleague called Iwona Kiss.

I told my son about this the other day and he laughed for minutes on end. And now he winds me up at bedtime by saying "Daddy, I want a kiss" - I then go to give him a kiss and he just shouts "Ha, you work with Iwona Kiss!".

At 8.30 this morning, a police motorcycle stopped the traffic at Canary Wharf to let about 100 black cabs, three AA vehicle's, six support vehicle's, one ambulance and a french gendarmerie car out to begin their journey to Disney, Paris. In the cabs were disabled and special needs children. I was genuinely moved by the procession. Last Wednesday, I hated every one of them for the disruption they caused in London, today they made me shed a tear for all the right reasons.

Back