• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

No other posts for the Trials of Jimmy Rose? Watched all 3. Garbage.

With the cast they had it should have been a whole lot better than it was. It petered out into a very cosy ending. At the very least I was expecting Mr Winstone to get mangled in some way.

The pilot episode of You're The Worst. Pretty good, and Aya Cash is smoking hot.

Bear Grylls doing lots of madcap adventure stuff in North Wales, the bloke has good real talent, strength and takes BIG risks.

With our forthcoming trip to Bermondsey imminent, I took the opportunity to acquaint myself with the local accent by watching Peter Kay's stand out performance in Cradle to Grave.

Flicking through the channels last night, we came across the last episode of Ashes to Ashes.

I'd forgotten quite how brilliant the ending was :thumbsup:

MK Shrimper said:
Enjoying Doctor Foster - kick him to the kerb girlfriend!
Haven't seen episode 2 yet, but the 1st one was a bit far fetched in how quickly she thought he was having an affair.

Suranne Jones is always good to watch though :smile:

Not sure what ending was worse, that or Lost. Already dead/heaven/limbo is such a lazy cliche.

At least A2A makes sense if you pay attention
  Spoiler:  
she's been dead all season 3, essentially she did what Sam did, but without the suicide
. Lost was just... well, ****. I got to season 3 disk 2 before realising that I simply don't give a flying monkey ****.

At least A2A makes sense if you pay attention
  Spoiler:  
she's been dead all season 3, essentially she did what Sam did, but without the suicide
. Lost was just... well, ****. I got to season 3 disk 2 before realising that I simply don't give a flying monkey ****.

Some of us sat through every episode waiting for the pay off which was a massive two fingers up to the public.

Back