• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I'll leave others to judge the quality of my intellect (:winking:) but I don't tend to watch much on TV, apart from the news,either, (C4 in my case) and occasional news & politics programmes ( Daily Politics & Newsnight) plus some of the excellent music programmes on BBC4 at the weekend.

We don't have Murdoch TV,either.

Whatever. Most of your posts involve you publicising your qualifications from alleged academic institutions.

Cradle to Grave was a bit meh last night. Boy Meets Girl was still jolly fun.

Anyone see Hunted? Recorded it, but not entirely convinced.

I'll leave others to judge the quality of my intellect (:winking:) but I don't tend to watch much on TV, apart from the news,either, (C4 in my case) and occasional news & politics programmes ( Daily Politics & Newsnight) plus some of the excellent music programmes on BBC4 at the weekend.

We don't have Murdoch TV,either.

You ****ing hero.

It's a question of principle.Also the only team I'm interested in watching on the box is SUFC (easy to see their occasional live games on a livestream) or at a British pub and I prefer to see films where they should be seen,ie at the cinema.The rest is dross.

Whatever. Most of your posts involve you publicising your qualifications from alleged academic institutions.

Not the one above though.

In any case,Birmingham Polytechic,Avery Hill College of Education and The Institute of Education,London University are hardly "alleged academic institutions." :winking:

It's a question of principle.Also the only team I'm interested in watching on the box is SUFC (easy to see their occasional live games on a livestream) or at a British pub and I prefer to see films where they should be seen,ie at the cinema.The rest is dross.

Shame. We're in a golden age with HBO & AMC. A lot of their output is far better than most films.

This Is England 90 - Glorious, full of memories, and how the **** is 1990 a quarter of a century ago? 'cos it seems like yesterday. :sad:

Sniffbanging! :hilarious:

No other posts for the Trials of Jimmy Rose? Watched all 3. Garbage.

Match of the day + MOTD 2,

Great I actually managed to avoid the results (not easy) before programs started.
Makes it so much more exiting

Back