• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues boss Brown hoping to make double signing

PB says he wants to sign a right sided midfielder and CR17 says he wants to leave Real, coincidence I think not...

Yeah and at 32 surely his legs are gone. I'm 32 and I'm sure mine have

McArdle and Kightly would be a massive double signing. I'm trying not to think about it in case we actually sign players I've never heard of.

i remember saying that when we signed Collymore, had never heard of the Palace reserve 'winger' at the time - what a load of rubbish he turned out to be:-)

i remember saying that when we signed Collymore, had never heard of the Palace reserve 'winger' at the time - what a load of rubbish he turned out to be:-)

Same with Assombalonga, was astounded he played as soon as he signed, and to be honest wasnt impressed in his first game either.

Not sure us knowing the player beforehand makes it any more likely the player will be a success.

I remember saying that when we signed Ryan Innis on a season's loan, had never heard of the Palace reserve 'defender' at the time - what a load of rubbish he turned out to be.

I don't think its Kightly. I am sure CP said other Championship clubs were in for him- so we probably will compete neither on level of football or wages unfortunately..

The slim chance of it happening is him having a very strong desire to finish here (not heard he has) with the possibility we may get promoted, taking a big pay cut in the process.. can't see it happening. Also isn't it a RM who can play CM? Don't think Kightly plays CM? And I think he plays on the left more than the right..

Could be McArdle I suppose- interesting Scunthorpe haven't got it over the line.

22nd June we signed Jason Demetriou and 23rd June we signed Jermaine McGlashan .. So if we don't make a signing this week it'll be a longer wait than last season!

Back