• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Woohoo! About damn time! Thanks for everything Phil but you overstayed your welcome. Hopefully Ron's delaying hasn't screwed things up.

Also the backroom staff needed a clean sweep. Feel for Coughlan but needed to happen. Thanks for everything Graham.

Horton and Shaw? Good riddance.

Maher and Duncan in charge until the club appoint their "target."

Cannot wait for the leaving statement 'I understand the decision and take full responsibility for the results that lead to it...but it was the players fault, and the refs, and the surprise injuries to aging players, and the groundsman, and Brexit.'

Now I haven't lets start a poll....Powell IN or OUT

We haven't seen eye to eye over PB and I know you have loyally supported him but hopefully, moving forward, there will be less reason for contention. I wish the guy all the best and hope to enjoy a happier feeling at the club and between supporters.

Woohoo! About damn time! Thanks for everything Phil but you overstayed your welcome. Hopefully Ron's delaying hasn't screwed things up.

Also the backroom staff needed a clean sweep. Feel for Coughlan but needed to happen. Thanks for everything Graham.

Horton and Shaw? Good riddance.

Maher and Duncan in charge until the club appoint their "target."

Totally agree with the highlighted

Seven months too late for me.
Just having a quick wee before I buckle up for the next go on the SUFC roller coaster. While it's sad that someone loses a job....of course he lost his job because results have been terrible I still get a perverse buzz from times like this...who is the new man going to be (Powell I know) new man at the helm...buzz around the ground again if said manager happens to be a club legend.....wooooooooo

Back