• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Heard he was in Southend to discuss terms today.

He was spotted there as well by someone I know.

Seems a strange one with Ranger nearly fit.

yeah-yeah-i-ppwapl.jpg

My cousin said that he has heard it and then someone else unrelated told me that he spotted him by varsity today with his agent. Of course it could turn out to be nothing but it's weird two separate people saying the same.

Cole fits the bill perfectly.....old and not cheap.

Honestly the club's recruitment is beyond bonkers.

I love the way threads like this one gain momentum and reality before anything has actually happened. Priceless.

Heard he's in talks with Billericay, might explain why he was seen enjoying the seaside?!

Heard he was in Southend to discuss terms today.

He was spotted there as well by someone I know.

Seems a strange one with Ranger nearly fit.

They normally take this type on trial first before offering a contract. He's been let go early by his last 3 clubs, and couldn't even cut it in the Indonesian League. He's clearly not right for some reason.

Just added this from his manager in Indonesia.
Muchtar said: 'He plays very badly compared to the other (foreign players) who have joined Persib. He had the worst performance.'

Well we are crying out for a Carlton Cole style of player... especially on the Roots Hall pitch at the moment.... but he is doing local radio dj ing now so i m guessing he has really packed up playing. Probably a good mate of Antons.

33 year old ex England international.

I wouldn't usually post nonsense but it came from to separate sources on the same day. Just found that odd.

Guessing he's coming to do a spot of training to build up some fitness, whether for a deal here or elsewhere.

My cousin said that he has heard it and then someone else unrelated told me that he spotted him by varsity today with his agent. Of course it could turn out to be nothing but it's weird two separate people saying the same.

Probably staying at the travel lodge !

Back