• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clacton Decides

"Ukip favourite to win in three seats at general election, say Ladbrokes

Ladbrokes have Ukip as favourites to win in three seats in the general election. Here’s an extract from their press release.

The bookies make Douglas Carswell a red hot 1/10 favourite to retain Clacton in 2015, with 5/1 offered about the Tories retaking the constituency. Elsewhere, Nigel Farage is odds on to win South Thanet and the party is also now favourite to take Boston & Skegness."

:omg:

"Ukip favourite to win in three seats at general election, say Ladbrokes

Ladbrokes have Ukip as favourites to win in three seats in the general election. Here’s an extract from their press release.

The bookies make Douglas Carswell a red hot 1/10 favourite to retain Clacton in 2015, with 5/1 offered about the Tories retaking the constituency. Elsewhere, Nigel Farage is odds on to win South Thanet and the party is also now favourite to take Boston & Skegness."

:omg:
3 seats? They are expected to win 3 seats? If that becomes reality then the fox in the hen house will be ignored by the hens - sounds like a pretty scrawny rabid fox to me.

Last edited:
That doesnot answer my question,if NF thinks he can land his tanks on labours front lawns, then why not meet him head to head, is there a ruling that he cannot contest EM turf in an election?

No chance. As their own spokeswoman said after the recent bout of local elections: "The party struggles to appeal to the media-savvy 'cultural, educated, and young' population in the capital."

Pity their single-policy politics appeals to all you racist Essex thickos.

No chance. As their own spokeswoman said after the recent bout of local elections: "The party struggles to appeal to the media-savvy 'cultural, educated, and young' population in the capital."

Pity their single-policy politics appeals to all you racist Essex thickos.
It appeals to racist thickos throughout the country, the rest of us have no time for them.

And what gives you the right *** to decide who from the old and young of essex are racist just because they vote for a certain party,are you the daily mail of the zone?
Actually Jonny made the Essex connection not me. I would say that which way you vote in an election would give a fair indication of your politics - so, yes.
The Daily Mail is evil - so, no.

This video says a lot about Clacton UKIP voters.

[video]https://t.co/4V7v7zkyt2[/video]

which is exactly why UKIP will do so well. Thatcher appealed to these people and look where it got her. Did you read Matthew Parris's disgusting rant against Clacton in the Times. The arrogance of its opponents is sickening. I thought Heywood was the most interesting result. Quite unexpected even for UKIP who had hardly put any resources into that campaign. I'm quite enjoying the delusional comments of the left. Wake up people. Are you blind? By the way I'm not a UKIP supporter but am amused by the establishment blindness.

BTW I said this in May.

[h=2][/h]
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Tangled up in Blue
Blair is right about UIP once again:-

"People in Ukip always say other the politicians don't get it; I do get it and I get them. You look a little bit beneath that Ukip facade and you see something, in my view, pretty nasty and unpleasant"

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...immigration-eu

another 2% uplift for UKIP then. The war mongering fool should learn to keep his mouth shut. Same goes for Hague.

I've said it once and I'll say it again the parties need to concentrate less on what they think UKIP is and more on their policies and why they have ****ed off so many people. Farage is a male Thatcher. He'll creep up on them while thye're all laughing and win if they're not careful. TUIB I know it's difficult to keep up with what's happening in the UK living in Spain and reading the Guardian but it is pretty clear there's something cataclismic is happening over here. There are so many people utterly fed up with the established political class most who have never done a days work in their life and the EU (just think for one moment about Baroness Ashton and how this talentless fool has risen so high) and their ridiculous salaries. The left especially need to get their heads round it and out of their backsides. UKIP will not just take votes fron the Tories believe me.​

Actually Jonny made the Essex connection not me. I would say that which way you vote in an election would give a fair indication of your politics - so, yes.
The Daily Mail is evil - so, no.

So bearing in mind that at one time clacton was labour, are you saying that the people of clacton have just become racist?
or was the bit when clacton was tory a warm up to racism?
You really didnt put a lot of thought into this did you?

Latest opinion poll predicts Labour 253 MPs, Conservatives 187, Ukip 128, Lib Dems 11, and others, including Scots Nats and Ulster MPs, 71.

Labour and Tories on 31% each, UKIP on 25%.
]

So bearing in mind that at one time clacton was labour, are you saying that the people of clacton have just become racist?
or was the bit when clacton was tory a warm up to racism?
You really didnt put a lot of thought into this did you?
Didn't put a lot of thought into an instant reply to an Orient fan saying Essex is full of racist thickos? No I didn't - maybe you should suggest to the mods that all posts get put into some kind of holding area where they are not seen by the public until you've had a couple of hours to think about tweeking the wording or even change the whole thing. Would that be better?

my instant not pondered over for too long reply to your question - purely because you have asked me a question and it feels rude to take too long on working out my reply is.....of the people who are racists now the large majority of them will have been racist for a long time. A vote for a racist party previously would have gone to NF or BNP but this would have been seen more of a wasted vote. With UKIP it's a lot less of a wasted vote.

i like the idea of the Tories as a warm up to racism - that amuses me - I applaud that sentiment.

Back