• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clacton Decides

Latest opinion poll predicts Labour 253 MPs, Conservatives 187, Ukip 128, Lib Dems 11, and others, including Scots Nats and Ulster MPs, 71.

Labour and Tories on 31% each, UKIP on 25%.
]
Can I ask where that came from? Earlier in this thread Ladbrokes put Ukip to win 3 - I know they are not a politically minded organisation but their whole existence depends on then getting predictions right. Because of first past the post and boundaries 25% would usually not give you anywhere near 128 seats so I wonder if that poll has oversimplified things?

Didn't put a lot of thought into an instant reply to an Orient fan saying Essex is full of racist thickos? No I didn't - maybe you should suggest to the mods that all posts get put into some kind of holding area where they are not seen by the public until you've had a couple of hours to think about tweeking the wording or even change the whole thing. Would that be better?

my instant not pondered over for too long reply to your question - purely because you have asked me a question and it feels rude to take too long on working out my reply is.....of the people who are racists now the large majority of them will have been racist for a long time. A vote for a racist party previously would have gone to NF or BNP but this would have been seen more of a wasted vote. With UKIP it's a lot less of a wasted vote.

i like the idea of the Tories as a warm up to racism - that amuses me - I applaud that sentiment.

Ha Ha - AAS admits he doesn't put a lot of thought into what he posts shocker!

In some ways the Labour party could be classed as “more racist” than the BNP.

Labour leaders helped engineer the illegal war in Iraq, resulting in hundreds of thousands of non-white, non-British deaths, while the BNP were against the war....

Labour worked over time to introduce police state “anti-terror” laws in the UK and was content to have British citizens shipped to the Guantanamo concentration / torture camp.

On the other hand Labour has been persistent in creating racial divisions in Britain by promoting anti-white racial tokenism under the guise of “equality” (Diane Abbot anyone?)

As for UKIP being a wasted vote....you keep telling yourself that!

Didn't put a lot of thought into an instant reply to an Orient fan saying Essex is full of racist thickos? No I didn't - maybe you should suggest to the mods that all posts get put into some kind of holding area where they are not seen by the public until you've had a couple of hours to think about tweeking the wording or even change the whole thing. Would that be better?

my instant not pondered over for too long reply to your question - purely because you have asked me a question and it feels rude to take too long on working out my reply is.....of the people who are racists now the large majority of them will have been racist for a long time. A vote for a racist party previously would have gone to NF or BNP but this would have been seen more of a wasted vote. With UKIP it's a lot less of a wasted vote.

i like the idea of the Tories as a warm up to racism - that amuses me - I applaud that sentiment.

Shall we go over again the ex BNP councilors now standing for the Labour party?

Ha Ha - AAS admits he doesn't put a lot of thought into what he posts shocker!

In some ways the Labour party could be classed as “more racist” than the BNP.

Labour leaders helped engineer the illegal war in Iraq, resulting in hundreds of thousands of non-white, non-British deaths, while the BNP were against the war....

Labour worked over time to introduce police state “anti-terror” laws in the UK and was content to have British citizens shipped to the Guantanamo concentration / torture camp.

On the other hand Labour has been persistent in creating racial divisions in Britain by promoting anti-white racial tokenism under the guise of “equality” (Diane Abbot anyone?)

As for UKIP being a wasted vote....you keep telling yourself that!
If you want to discuss the merits of the BNP vs the merits of Labour I suggest that you start a new thread as I can't see us agreeing on that and it would be a tedious tangent for those who want to discuss UKIP here.

Back on track - it occurred to me today that Carswell is presumably sitting with the Labour MPs for a few months - I wonder if that will make him wish he had held on till the general election before standing in an election. According to news reports Farage is already trying to negotiate a power share with the Tories so Carswell will be back sitting with his old crew if all turns out as he plans for May.

If you want to discuss the merits of the BNP vs the merits of Labour I suggest that you start a new thread as I can't see us agreeing on that and it would be a tedious tangent for those who want to discuss UKIP here.

Back on track - it occurred to me today that Carswell is presumably sitting with the Labour MPs for a few months - I wonder if that will make him wish he had held on till the general election before standing in an election. According to news reports Farage is already trying to negotiate a power share with the Tories so Carswell will be back sitting with his old crew if all turns out as he plans for May.

I am more than happy for you to leave the Labour are more racist than the BNP comments, uncontested.

There are rumours in the press that a Labour MP will defect at some point, add that to Reckless possibly winning in Rochester then I guess he will not be sitting alone for long.

It's interesting that UKIP could be the power brokers in 2015, a more interesting prospect would be a Conservative / SNP coalition.

I am more than happy for you to leave the Labour are more racist than the BNP comments, uncontested.

There are rumours in the press that a Labour MP will defect at some point, add that to Reckless possibly winning in Rochester then I guess he will not be sitting alone for long.

It's interesting that UKIP could be the power brokers in 2015, a more interesting prospect would be a Conservative / SNP coalition.
I think the thing with a Tory / UKIP coalition is that it'd be hard to tell who was who.

More coverage for for Farage on the BBC starting now.

if you want to start a thread in defence of BNP I promise to join you for a chat over there.

I think the thing with a Tory / UKIP coalition is that it'd be hard to tell who was who.

More coverage for for Farage on the BBC starting now.

if you want to start a thread in defence of BNP I promise to join you for a chat over there.

Either you've totally lost the plot or haven't read what I wrote which in a nutshell was that it could be argued that Labour have been more racist than the BNP, how you have worked out that this a defence of the BNP is beyond me.

If you want to contest whether they are or not feel free to do so....and take your own advice by starting a new thread.

Back