• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex Cricket 2023

Did our best to try and lose that but got over the line nonetheless.

Gutted that finals day is next weekend. I'm away on a family (hers) bun fight and not one of them likes sports so no coverage for me

Bloody Essex, it's as if there is not enough stress with the Blues! Thought It was going to be wrapped up by 10pm CET as I had to get up for work at 3h30 in the morning. It finished nearer 11pm and the state I was in didn't help me get to sleep quickly🤬

Essex in a strong position in their County Championship match versus Lancashire.
Yep and with Surrey looking like they are going to drop points with a draw. This looks like a good opportunity to close the gap, fingers crossed for the weather

Need some wickets, hopefully they come soon with Lancashire batting aggressively

Started watching this on YouTube to .take my mind off events elsewhere only for the picture to freeze. Back on now and its nearly as nerve wracking as waiting for news from the NL.

Great win. Looking forward to a trip to finals day but weather forecast is looking pretty grim atm!

Great win. Looking forward to a trip to finals day but weather forecast is looking pretty grim atm!

Pretty grim? Our first typhoon of the season is forecast to hit Sunday evening. We’ve had a quiet last couple of years which doesn’t bode well for this one. HK actually copes exceptionally well with them but nature is never to be underestimated.

Back