• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you in favour of Britain's membership of the EU?

• In.

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • Out.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Bart.No opion.It depends etc

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Politics aside i fail to see why any one engages and enables buma/tangledupinpoo because he is only a troll on here and not a very good one at that.
To keep it on topic i am collecting all our old clothes for the lovely people of the jungle,does his make me a nice guy or the same old coq i always am?

I suspect that by next summer the route to the EU via Greece will largely be closed off to migrants because of the new deal that's been struck with Turkey.

PS.I'm sure that won't satisy you either,comrade.:winking:

What's that got to do with the question you were asked? Nothing. It was a simple one to understand concerning AM and her worthiness in winning that award.

What's that got to do with the question you were asked? Nothing. It was a simple one to understand concerning AM and her worthiness in winning that award.

I'm sure that you were enthused as I was by the latest UN Security Council resolution (pased yesterday) which will (hopefully) lead to a speedy solution to the Syrian civil war (and hence the refugee problem) early in the New Year.

Rejoice.

Typical evasive bullcrap we've come to expect from you Comrade. Your asked a specific question and your reply starts with 'The important point surely is'. What's all that about, it's not PMQT you know. Why couldn't you just answer the question Callan asked?

He can't without contradicting his post 330....which states that he is not aware of any large numbers of refugees currently in transit from camps in Turkey to destinations in the EU, which of course is totally untrue as he managed to post countless times on the subject and even considered housing a refugee

Simply put only an idiot would want to put someone fleeing danger to be put in even more danger by not providing safe transit routes.

Merkel has failed to do this....but dear old Barna believes its the thought that counts....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that you were enthused as I was by the latest UN Security Council resolution (pased yesterday) which will (hopefully) lead to a speedy solution to the Syrian civil war (and hence the refugee problem) early in the New Year.

Rejoice.

Seeing as 90% of the of the illegal (important word that) migrants aren't from Syria, it will not solve anything. Now that we are pushing ever closer to leaving I can only thank Merkel for her efforts.

Boats mean votes

Seeing as 90% of the of the illegal (important word that) migrants aren't from Syria, it will not solve anything. Now that we are pushing ever closer to leaving I can only thank Merkel for her efforts.

Boats mean votes

Got any evidence at all for this astonishing and untrue claim?

As to your other point,I hope the EU referendum will be held asap in the New Year, so that you and your fellow Kippers will finally have to stop banging on about leaving Europe, after the Great British public, in its infinite wisdom, votes to stay in.

Got any evidence at all for this astonishing and untrue claim?

As to your other point,I hope the EU referendum will be held asap in the New Year, so that you and your fellow Kippers will finally have to stop banging on about leaving Europe, after the Great British public, in its infinite wisdom, votes to stay in.

As your the one making an accusation, why don't you prove its untrue.

Remember how smug you were before the GE. Best you take advice from your very own Einstein quote.

As your the one making an accusation, why don't you prove its untrue.

Remember how smug you were before the GE. Best you take advice from your very own Einstein quote.

Typical Kipper, no facts whatsoever to back up your wild claim.

As London Blue is always saying, it's impossible to disprove a negative.

In any case it's widely accepted that most of the 1.2 million refugees who've turned up in Europe this year came from the Middle East.

See the the same Guardian article that Callan linked to above:-

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...mit-exposes-impotence-and-unfulfilled-pledges

"given that an estimated 1.2 million people have entered the European Union this year, mainly from the Middle East"

As far as the GE was concerned, all the opinion polls, bar none, right up until the exit poll were predicting a narrow Labour win, without an overall majority.

The EU referendum will obviously be difficult to call, but as I said, I'm quite happy to put my faith in the innate good sense of the British people, who I fully expect to vote to stay in the EU.

Typical Kipper, no facts whatsoever to back up your wild claim.

As London Blue is always saying, it's impossible to disprove a negative.In any case it's widely accepted that most of the 1.2 million refugees who've turned up in Europe this year came from the Middle East.

As far as the GE was concerned, all the opinion polls, bar none, right up until the exit poll were predicting a narrow Labour win, without an overall majority.

The EU referendum will obviously be difficult to call, but as I said, I'm quite happy to put my faith in the innate good sense of the British people, who I fully expect to vote to stay in the EU.

Here we go your now going to change your story as you can't justify calling me a liar. Afghanistan ,Iran, Pakistan you are still an ILLEGAL immigrant

Whilst you were busy calling everyone a bigot, racist or Kipper who wanted some checks on the Illegal migrants, the terrorists who carried out the Paris attacks slipped through. You lefties pressured politicians into allowing this, so really its you that not only has blood on his hands but has greatly boosted the out campaign.

I'm not surprised you now want the vote ASAP. If we have a 'spectacular' in London there will be a certain victory for the only safe and the best financial and housing option for the millions of young working class of England, which is of course to leave the EU.

You realise there is (apparently) no proof Einstein ever said that? People only put his name to it to add credibility.

Here we go your now going to change your story as you can't justify calling me a liar. Afghanistan ,Iran, Pakistan you are still an ILLEGAL immigrant

Whilst you were busy calling everyone a bigot, racist or Kipper who wanted some checks on the Illegal migrants, the terrorists who carried out the Paris attacks slipped through. You lefties pressured politicians into allowing this, so really its you that not only has blood on his hands but has greatly boosted the out campaign.

I'm not surprised you now want the vote ASAP. If we have a 'spectacular' in London there will be a certain victory for the only safe and the best financial and housing option for the millions of young working class of England, which is of course to leave the EU.

There is no such thing as an illegal migrant.There are only econonomic migrants or refugees.

It's coming to something when you actually seem to look forward to another bomb attack in London because in your warped view, you think it will lead to an increase in votes for coming out of the EU.

Shame on you.

There is no such thing as an illegal migrant.There are only econonomic migrants or refugees.

It's coming to something when you actually seem to look forward to another bomb attack in London because in your warped view, you think it will lead to an increase in votes for coming out of the EU.

Shame on you.

Now your totally lying and twisting what I've said.

As for Shame...I've spent thirty years protecting Londoners, including attending terrorists bombs. I've trained in gas tight suits to wash and clean bodies before they can go to the make shift morgue. Whilst you sit with your bottle red in sunny Spain calling British people racist because they don't want known murders and child rapists allowed into OUR country.

Now your totally lying and twisting what I've said.

As for Shame...I've spent thirty years protecting Londoners, including attending terrorists bombs. I've trained in gas tight suits to wash and clean bodies before they can go to the make shift morgue. Whilst you sit with your bottle red in sunny Spain calling British people racist because they don't want known murders and child rapists allowed into OUR country.

I'd go and see someone about your xenophobia if I were you.It seems to be adversely affecting your life.

While I did enjoy a couple of glasses of red at the weekend,there's no chance of my having anything more than that until Xmas Eve. as I'm working until late Wednesday night.

I'd go and see someone about your xenophobia if I were you.It seems to be adversely affecting your life.

While I did enjoy a couple of glasses of red at the weekend,there's no chance of my having anything more than that until Xmas Eve. as I'm working until late Wednesday night.

Talking of xenophobia and your work.... are you and your wife still teaching children that its ok to use the term coloured when talking about black people.

Of course if you worked in London you would know how offensive that term is. You would also know that what ever your racial background or religion you don't want terrorists walking the streets of London.

You realise there is (apparently) no proof Einstein ever said that? People only put his name to it to add credibility.

I wasn't there when Harold Wilson (allegedey) said that "a week was a long time in politics"

However, since this remark is usually attributed to him, (and I believe there's TV footage to that effect), I'm prepared to give it creedence. Same goes for Einsteen, though yes I've heard it's an unattributed remark.

Talking of xenophobia and your work.... are you and your wife still teaching children that its ok to use the term coloured when talking about black people.

Of course if you worked in London you would know how offensive that term is. You would also know that what ever your racial background or religion you don't want terrorists walking the streets of London.

FYI,my wife retired in June.

I've already apologised for my lapsus on here, previously.

However,as I said at the time, a young black American told my wife the term was perfectly acceptable to use,if a little old-fashioned.

(Incidentally, he sent her a text message recently to express his solidarity and sympathy over the Paris attacks).

Anybody who knows me, knows I'm not prejudiced against coloured,black people or anybody else.

Granted I might be a little behind the times, as to what's pc and what isn't, in London these days.:cricko:

FYI,I've both worked and studied in London.

I wasn't there when Harold Wilson (allegedey) said that "a week was a long time in politics"

However, since this remark is usually attributed to him, (and I believe there's TV footage to that effect), I'm prepared to give it creedence. Same goes for Einsteen, though yes I've heard it's an unattributed remark.

I thought you used to hang around with Greville Janner....and weren't you pleased he didn't have to face a trial

FYI,my wife retired in June.

I've already apologised for my lapsus on here, previously.

However,as I said at the time, a young black American told my wife the term was perfectly acceptable to use,if a little old-fashioned.

(Incidentally, he sent her a text message recently to express his solidarity and sympathy over the Paris attacks).

Anybody who knows me, knows I'm not prejudiced against coloured,black people or anybody else.

Granted I might be a little behind the times, as to what's pc and what isn't, in London these days.:cricko:

FYI,I've both worked and studied in London.

Still with all your insults I have not forgotten that you have stated there is no such thing as an Illegal immigrant....Can you explain why you would make such a claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back