• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Everton Deducted 10 Points

Looking forward to Everton being deducted more points.

They were one of the prime movers behind the EPL so it would be hilarious to see them relegated from it.

It would be good news for their fans as well. Can’t think of anything more boring than being in the same league year after year when you never stand a chance of winning it and with midtable safety about the limit of your ambitions. Will be great for them to go visit some new grounds, experience cheaper ticket prices and eventually have a successful season when they win something.

I wish they would go to some Euro Super League it will benefit English football no end,benefit English players coming through the ranks .Ad we will get back to having good well contested leagues once again ,not just for those big clubs , Hopefully money would be distributed more equally benefitting a lot of smaller clubs .
I don't think this would benefit English players much, the English clubs in a Super League would still be able to stockpile English talent and the remaining clubs would likely still bring in non-English players to be competitive (even in the championship around 50% of players aren't English). I could actually see the problem getting worse if a Super League materialised.

What do people think Everton appeal and have their 10 points reduced to 6 ! I bet that wouldn’t happen to us

TBH I think its worse if the league do change their minds after imposing the penalty. Its not fair on the clubs around them and the clubs that stay within the rules.
I think it was a fair cop for us, and we have to take it on the chin and move on.
We all know what Ron does with 'final warnings'. He just keeps pushing and pushing.

What do people think Everton appeal and have their 10 points reduced to 6 ! I bet that wouldn’t happen to us
Totally different scenario. I still think, all things considered, we were fortunate to have been allowed to continue as part of the National League. Our management and players got on with the season and so should we.

Deducted another 2 points for a financial breach for the 2022/23 accounts.

Bit harsh when they had to cancel a couple of sponsorship desks with Russian companies due to the Ukraine War.

Very confused about how many points they get deducted. Everton got deducted 10 points initially reduced to 6. Forest got deducted 4 points and now Everton hot deducted 2 points.

Seems they are throwing point deductions around until work out the best amount for a breach.

A SECOND offence and they get less than the last time and it still doesn't add up to the 10 points we lost simply because lying Ronald Rat put the NL's nose out of joint. I suppose it's harder to put the Premier League's collective noses out of joint because they're all stuck in the financial trough, snaffling around so you can't get at them!!

Back